Public Sex at The Adonis Theater

PileDriver

1 hour ago, PileDriver said:

another topic from back in the day when NYC was a sexual playground....use to go to the Adonis even as an underage kid and strip naked and walk around...

Wow. I heard it was quite a wild movie theatre but I didn't know you could get away with THAT level of public sex.

Shut down by the city in the late 80's in their AIDS prevention purge.

I missed the fun. I arrived in the early 90s. ( maybe thankfully missing the HIV bullet ). I was quite wild in my 20s. although NYC had seemingly tempered it's naughtiness by then.

babe. my first experience some hot fireplug of a dude was naked walking around. me a nervous shaking 16 year old with rigid hard on had no idea what to do. the elderly woman at the cashier booth asked for an ID but either couldn't see or didn't care...a few years later became a new yorker and things hadn't changed...they had lockers for guys to store a boys goods while he cruised...

Edited by PileDriver

On 1/25/2024 at 8:19 AM, PileDriver said:

another topic from back in the day when NYC was a sexual playground....use to go to the Adonis even as an underage kid and strip naked and walk around...

As a retired teacher of English, I write that this is a beginning, but it is in dire need of being expanded with vivid description of your experience/s!   😝  😃  😝