Masc_BroXL in NYC

edinbrooklyn

Here we go again! 🤪

https://www.companyofmen.org/topic/144520-411-on-jacienxl-in-nyc/

This is his third or fourth (I've lost count) RM account in the last couple of years. He alternates between Philly and NYC and sometimes Florida and keeps switching his pics around, sometimes hiding his face, sometimes not. He keeps one account for a few months then disappears for a month and reappears under a new one. Very strange behavior, but I've not heard of any bad encounters with him.

• 1 month later...

This guy is a real tool bag! He promised that we were gonna meet  tomorrow. I set up the appt last week. I texted him to confirm. Finally he responded that he might not be in the area me that he would return  my deposit  I sent to secure the appt. When I asked for it back bc he never sent  it, he cursed me out! He’s to be avoided! Total scam artist!

1 hour ago, Handsome01 said:

This guy is a real tool bag! He promised that we were gonna meet  tomorrow. I set up the appt last week. I texted him to confirm. Finally he responded that he might not be in the area me that he would return  my deposit  I sent to secure the appt. When I asked for it back bc he never sent  it, he cursed me out! He’s to be avoided! Total scam artist!

Always a good reminder to NEVER and I mean NEVER send a deposit.   

Had the same issues spend hours talking and setting up appointment. Even facetime

and then totally stopped responding. I had some flexibility  on date and time and he still could not commit.    I did not do a deposit.   

3 hours ago, Handsome01 said:

I’m gonna rip him to shreds review wise! Bad business!

If you leave him a negative review on RM, it wouldn't surprise me if he packs up his marbles and deletes his account again. And creates a brand new one in a few weeks. I suspect that's what may have happened with his previous accounts.