TouchByAlejandro in San Jose, anyone?

glutes

• 1 month later...

I had a 4-hand session with Alejandro and his partner Skylarexperience  and it wasn't much of an experience or a touch.  They work out of a studio that they rent for their in-call sessions rather than their own place which I had no issue with. However they were late to their studio by about 20 minutes even after reconfirming the appointment that morning. Because they were late they were not able to prepare the room which includes heat so the room was quite chilly at the beginning. Alejandro has limited massage skills/training so his part of the massage was more or less light rubbing. Skylar is definitely the more experienced one and Alejandro just kind of followed along. They allowed MT and provided a HE however they just didn't seem like they were into it but rather something that had to be included. While Alejandro is good looking (Skyler is too but I preferred Alejandro) I couldn't really get into it either and just kind of went with the flow. Clearly I was not impressed and won't be giving them another try. 

2 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

This might have something to do with that photo of the sexy woman behind Alejandro. 

Could be. They had mentioned to me that they were either married or boyfriends. They were definitely living together. Whatever the reason it is a no go for another session.