ZaynHands

Phxboi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I reached out to him by text and he was polite and responsive. $250/hour or $300/90 mins with HE included, but I didn't inquire about anything further. Tempted to see him when I have a bit of time

1 hour ago, acks0104 said:

I reached out to him by text and he was polite and responsive. $250/hour or $300/90 mins with HE included, but I didn't inquire about anything further. Tempted to see him when I have a bit of time

The latest review suggests you should also make sure MT & nudity are part of the deal if you would like them as well, I wouldn't assume they are included.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/7/2024 at 5:27 PM, EnjoyMassSD said:

I've seen him. He is a bit on the dominant side but not a bad thing. Massage was decent. He does have strong hands but moved on to other things after 20 min. It's very big..

I totally get it and it is of course legit to be into a certain "dominant type."

I personally interpret "dominant" as "asshole who doesn't give a shit about what the client wants and will do what HE wants, period.". 😉

So, needless to say, I stay away as soon as I see "dominant" in an ad or review. 

13 minutes ago, Capitano said:

I totally get it and it is of course legit to be into a certain "dominant type."

I personally interpret "dominant" as "asshole who doesn't give a shit about what the client wants and will do what HE wants, period.". 😉

So, needless to say, I stay away as soon as I see "dominant" in an ad or review. 

Wheres I'm like sign me up! 🫡