411 Thomas Knight Detroit

Brady

My God I discovered this guy on rent masseur last night. Looks like a decent satisfying buffet for an afternoon lunch or a late night midnight snack. But something seems off. He's $130 only for an hour. He advertises erotic and sensual massage. No reviews. No location history. The number he had for his ad last night has changed to a new number today. Both numbers are associated with Florida area codes.. the biggest indicator that I think he is fake is a fact that he has not responded to me nor does he have email as an option this can only mean that eventually I will find him and he will experience neither the luncheon nor the midnight snack but the mood I have when I wake every morning HUNG.  I mean HUNGOVER! 

https://rentmasseur.com/ThomasKnight

1 hour ago, poolboy48220 said:

some of the pics are the same, but a 4" difference in height between his rent.men & rentmasseur ads? 

Stats difference, phone # difference, name difference, city difference, and pricing in the RMasseur ad all add up to fake in Detroit.

He eventually responded to me. I simply told him that I had red flags about his ad and that I was no longer interested. And when I read your responses gentleman it confirmed everything I initially thought. Thank you for that.