Huberman Lab - New Health Guru for 2024

EastCoastBtm

WWW.HUBERMANLAB.COM

The Huberman Lab podcast discusses science and science-based tools for everyday life. New episodes are released every Monday.

I've just started working on replicating Dr. Huberman's 'Daily Blueprint'.  Will let you know how it goes. I'm using the AG1 and LMNT supplements and will start trying to add more from Dr. H in coming weeks!

https://www.youtube.com/@hubermanlab

...and of course... I'm not influenced AT ALL that this guy is Daddy HOT AF.  Watch some of the videos and judge for yourself!

WWW.HUBERMANLAB.COM

Thank you for joining the Neural Network, the official newsletter of the Huberman Lab.

AG1 is basically is a supplement with a ton of stuff in it - vitamins, probiotics - looks like 'powered green juice', mix with water, drink.  I don't love the taste but tolerable.

LMNT is basically like Gatorade on steroids.  Body burns electrolytes overnight, LMNT is a replacement supplement.  Check with your doc because its a TON of salt.

AG1 is a daily Foundational Nutrition supplement that supports physical and mental health. It’s a science-driven formulation of vitamins, minerals, good bacteria, and whole food sourced nutrients that support cognition, energy metabolism, and the immune system.

LMNT contains 1000 mg sodium, 200 mg potassium, 60 mg magnesium, and zero sugar. This bold yet simple formula is based on the latest scientific literature and evidence gathered from coaching tens of thousands of clients.

Google each to find their websites.

19 minutes ago, EastCoastBtm said:

AG1 is basically is a supplement with a ton of stuff in it - vitamins, probiotics - looks like 'powered green juice', mix with water, drink.  I don't love the taste but tolerable.

LMNT is basically like Gatorade on steroids.  Body burns electrolytes overnight, LMNT is a replacement supplement.  Check with your doc because its a TON of salt.

AG1 is a daily Foundational Nutrition supplement that supports physical and mental health. It’s a science-driven formulation of vitamins, minerals, good bacteria, and whole food sourced nutrients that support cognition, energy metabolism, and the immune system.

LMNT contains 1000 mg sodium, 200 mg potassium, 60 mg magnesium, and zero sugar. This bold yet simple formula is based on the latest scientific literature and evidence gathered from coaching tens of thousands of clients.

Google each to find their websites.

Thank you so much. I’ll try both. I’ve long wanted to find a good electrolytes booster supplement.