Thiagoprive

jgkarma

I don't have any intel but a bunch of us in the area have been talking about him.   Check out the tats.  Do they all match?  Some pics have no tats, others have them on different arms, or at least it appears that way.   He also says he is Brazilian but only has English and Spanish listed as languages which wouldn't seem correct either.   

On 12/27/2023 at 1:01 PM, Medin said:

I don't have any intel but a bunch of us in the area have been talking about him.   Check out the tats.  Do they all match?  Some pics have no tats, others have them on different arms, or at least it appears that way.   He also says he is Brazilian but only has English and Spanish listed as languages which wouldn't seem correct either.   

What happened to Amelia Earhart?

On 12/27/2023 at 1:01 PM, Medin said:

Some of the pics may be "mirror" pics.  All the pics basically show a guy with on heavily tattooed arm, and it's probably the same one, just flipped by the pic in some.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He changed his name again or back to his original name.  Not sure how many names he uses but was calling himself Weverton (sp?) for a while and now using Thiagoprive again.  Usually a red flag.