At bathhouses, Is sex more prevalent in steamroom or dry sauna?

newdad

Went recently to Club San Diego, and sex was more prevalent in the steam room than dry sauna. One reason I could think of is that the steam room there had twice the space than the dry sauna.

Which one was more prevalent at the bathhouses you've been at?

EDIT: And why do you think so?

Edited by newdad

1 hour ago, newdad said:

Went recently to Club San Diego, and sex was more prevalent in the steam room than dry sauna. One reason I could think of is that the steam room there had twice the space than the dry sauna.

Which one was more prevalent at the bathhouses you've been at?

The dry heat could overcum you and you may pass out in the height of orgasm!  😄

6 hours ago, The Big Guy said:

I’ve never thought about it before but in Houston it seems to be more in the steam room.   I will pay closer attention!

My other theory is that the steamroom is more dark and foggy, so it's hard to see who the other people are. Hence, you just suck and fuck whichever you end up grabbing.

My experience is that the steam room is for serious players ....

something about the steam and the sweaty bodies , the darkness its all very primal

Having said that I find anywhere in a bathhouse is good , either cruising the halls, the maze or the group rooms 

I love a bathhouse - something about the honesty of being there to have pleasure 

with no strings 

Haing said that I met my husband of 30 years in a steam room- we then found a cubicle and spent the all night there - we would have conncected about 5pm and left when the bathhouse closed at 6am, we then went and had some breakfast and went our seperate ways. moved in together  - we rented a house together 10 weeks later and that was over 30 years ago