Anyone watching 'BB Reindeer Games' on CBS ?

Ali Gator

Julie Chen Moonves has decided not to be any part of this show, so former contestants Jordan Lloyd, Derek Xiao and Tiffany Mitchell have pitched in to host. The former Big Brother contestants to play 'these games' are hunky / sexy Cody Calafiore, the horrible Frankie Grande, hunky / sexy Xavier Prather, hunky / sexy Josh Martinez, Cameron Hardin, Danielle Reyes, Taylor Hale, Brittney Godwin,  and perpetual victim Nicole Frenzel Arroyo. 

Hardin was first to be eliminated, and the sexy Cody was second - without having a chance to show off his gorgeous body. Cody is supposedly 'engaged', though he and Grande seemed to be attached like Siamese twins. There was no lack of opportunity for Grande to jump on him from the front and wrap his legs around his torso. Cody seemed to enjoy this - a little too much.  Now that he's gone, Grande has targeted Prater to hump on camera. Prather looks a bit uncomfortable. 

If Grande stays on the show much longer, I think I may be tuning out. 

image.thumb.png.8b7845edea8ca1387a3c8a50fd66ce18.png

I’m watching, since I’m apparently a Big Brother addict (primarily for the “hunky / sexy” men each season). Therefore I was sorry to see Cody leave so early in the competition.

I really didn’t understand all the crying in this Thursday’s episode. For Pete’s sake they’re not even staying in the house, just showing up for competitions. It didn’t seem to be manufactured drama for ratings, as none of them are that good at acting, so what was the big deal??

14 hours ago, jeezopete said:

I’m watching, since I’m apparently a Big Brother addict (primarily for the “hunky / sexy” men each season). Therefore I was sorry to see Cody leave so early in the competition.

I really didn’t understand all the crying in this Thursday’s episode. For Pete’s sake they’re not even staying in the house, just showing up for competitions. It didn’t seem to be manufactured drama for ratings, as none of them are that good at acting, so what was the big deal??

I didn't get it, either. Danielle was 'evicted' as she lost the competition. They lauded her as a 'legend' (WTF?) and cried as though she died. All she did was leave the house - with a check for $5,000. They acted like they were at her funeral. I don't get it. 

Anyone else notice that Xavier tried to start another 'Cookout Alliance' with Josh, Danielle and Taylor ? That didn't work out too well. 

Please, CBS , get rid of Frankie. 

• 2 weeks later...

And 31 year old Nicole Franzel  - the poster child for the 'anxiety-ridden / professional victim Millennial' -  wins this year's game. Yes, the woman who speaks like Sara Palin won the $100,000 grand prize. 

The show was six episodes long, probably filmed in a 12 hour period (if that). As each guest left, the 'others' gave a big group hug and professed their collective love for the loser. "Love you ! Love you sooooooo much! Love you always!" they shouted. Really ? You've known each other less than a day and you're already in love with them and emotionally attached ? Once the player left the game with all that love surrounding them, the other players had to wipe their eyes  -  as though they were at a funeral.  Frankie Grande* was the worst. 

*Can they ever cast a gay guy who doesn't blow all the whistles for every damn stereotype ? Any masculine looking / acting gay men they can cast for one season ? 

image.thumb.png.592e3407975720b64bd9d8c1bf5ba9dd.png

Edited by Ali Gator

This all seemed really stupid, but do understand that SOMETHING needed to air to fill the void due to the writers & actors strikes. I didn't watch any of this, so someone who did, please do tell - did Frankie Grande put a bit of muscle on his frame since he was last a contestant? I love flamboyant twunks.

11 hours ago, viewing ownly said:

This all seemed really stupid, but do understand that SOMETHING needed to air to fill the void due to the writers & actors strikes. I didn't watch any of this, so someone who did, please do tell - did Frankie Grande put a bit of muscle on his frame since he was last a contestant? I love flamboyant twunks.

They were fully clothed in ridiculous costumes and Christmas attire (like 'bulky ugly sweaters'). It wasn't like BB summers where they were shirtless or in bathing suits. So - no naked bodies for any of them the past two weeks (and that goes for Cody, Josh, and Xavier). 

They do know each other, at least many of them do.  Three of the m Xavier Frankie and Nicole all played in season 16 I believe.  Savier and Taylor also know each other.  Danielle was the first black contestant to do well though I believe Taylor was the first black female to win.  So they may have relationships outside of BB, so there may be more to the Danielle story than they are saying as to why they felt so bad about her leaving.  

What annoyed me even more than the ridiculous crying every time a player was eliminated was the whining, complaining and crying about having to participate in the competitions. These were "BB legends" according to CBS, yet they acted like big babies trying to squirm their way out of virtually every game. Did they realistically believe that with only 9 players and multiple games per episode that any of them could just skip the competitions and walk away with the $100,000 prize at the end???