Oscar winner Shirley MacLaine seen out and about in Malibu

Ali Gator

Oscar winning actress Shirley MacLaine, 89, was seen out and about in Malibu at the celebrity hot-spot "Kristy's", where she was lunching with a friend the other day. MacLaine has dined at the restaurant, which overlooks Zuma Beach, before. Since before the pandemic, MacLaine has kept a rather low profile, quietly residing out of the public eye at her Santa Fe home (though she does keep a residence in Malibu, as well).  MacLaine, who recently received the lifetime achievement award at the 2023 Industry Dance Awards, turns 90 in April.

image.thumb.png.c39225b84d0e424fdaf49b5d156847d9.png

image.thumb.png.958d431e85a01cf347e6767c13d24146.png

No..... I wish I had a more exciting story to tell about that, but I was with a "famous"  photographer, who had her permission. Absolutely beautiful, her ranch that is lol 🙂 Cowboy hat, unbutton denim long sleeve  shirt, jeans down to my boots,  massive boner 😂@Ali Gator

Edited by Vin_Marco

1 hour ago, nycman said:

Pics or it didn’t happen…..grin

Oh it happened alright lol 😂 I'm afraid posting them even with the photographer's permission ( I don't own the rights.... ) I'm certain the photo(s) would violate the terms and conditions of this particular sub forum 😜 

Edited by Vin_Marco

12 minutes ago, Vin_Marco said:

Oh it happened alright lol 😂 I'm afraid posting them even with the photographer's permission ( I don't own the rights.... ) I'm certain the photo(s) would violate the terms and conditions of this particular sub forum 😜 

You do cowboy shoots.

You do cowboy shoots.

You do cowboy shoots.

Edited by SirBillybob

1 hour ago, SirBillybob said:

You do cowboy shoots.

You do cowboy shoots.

You do cowboy shoots.

Of a sort 😂 I actually feel quite comfortable in that setting as my grandfather and my great grandfather were both cattle/livestock brokers along the Arizona-Mexico border.... real cowboys 🤠

Edited by Vin_Marco

On 12/15/2023 at 11:41 AM, Vin_Marco said:

I'm confident we could find another forum where it doesn't violate the rules! 😉

MacLaine was Andrew Lloyd Webber's very first choice to play 'Norma Desmond' in his LA musical 'Sunset Boulevard'. He made this public in 1991-92, when it was in the planning stages. He also wanted Angela Lansbury to open his Broadway production, as he wanted both to open at the same time. 

As it turned out, both Lansbury and MacLaine refused his offer - they didn't want to be tied to a musical at that time in their lives. (MacLaine was in her late 50s, Lansbury was pushing 70).