NYC / MFinder / 44728/ Volodymyr / for members with a table available

ChelseaWest

Starting a new thread to put Volodymyr ("Vlad" on the other thread) on everyone's radar. At $160 for 60min...it is STEAL! https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/44728/

HOT OF THE PRESS! V is about 5' 8", and 185 pounds...of Ukrainian bear-cub muscle! Who happens to deliver a vigorous, I mean INVIGORATING sports massage, in a massage style that must be Russian (I've has similar massage from other masseurs, notably the no-longer-available East-20s Anton). At the risk of being repetitive, at $160 for 60min, it's worth every ruble!

Snag him while he's still in NYC. Best enjoyed by those having their own massage tables...because he does only out calls. Even though my Russian is non-existent, and V's English in a work-in-progress, his energy is really pleasant (i.e.. uber-manly to me), and he puts noticeable effort into pleasing the client.  [end]

15 hours ago, ChelseaWest said:

Starting a new thread to put Volodymyr ("Vlad" on the other thread) on everyone's radar. At $160 for 60min...it is STEAL! https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/44728/

HOT OF THE PRESS! V is about 5' 8", and 185 pounds...of Ukrainian bear-cub muscle! Who happens to deliver a vigorous, I mean INVIGORATING sports massage, in a massage style that must be Russian (I've has similar massage from other masseurs, notably the no-longer-available East-20s Anton). At the risk of being repetitive, at $160 for 60min, it's worth every ruble!

Snag him while he's still in NYC. Best enjoyed by those having their own massage tables...because he does only out calls. Even though my Russian is non-existent, and V's English in a work-in-progress, his energy is really pleasant (i.e.. uber-manly to me), and he puts noticeable effort into pleasing the client.  [end]

Can you please describe "uber-manly to me"? [END]

[REALLY THE END]

[NO, I'M NOT KIDDING! I'M DONE HERE.]

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, ChelseaWest said:

May be…I AM journalist or wanna-be journalist ;) Or may be it’s just a habit, or flourish.

Or maybe it's a reminder to yourself that you've completed your thoughts...

I know that (inhale) I often need to (exhale) remind myself of (inhale) some of the most (exhale) basic functions (inhale) of life (exhale).... :D

He looks like someone I would welcome in a gym environment, minus a warm, welcoming smile. He looks like a sports massage therapist who takes his work seriously. Except, he doesn't own his own table? WTF. How many clients in NYC own their own table? I wish I had that luxury of space. I can't imagine meeting with this guy in my bed. It's almost impossible for me to take bed massages seriously, unless you're in a hospital and can't get out of bed. A serious massage provider is not going to ruin his body, or put his body muscles at risk, by doing bed massages. Give us a break. If you have extreme talent, which the OP implies, but no table, then you're not serious, or worse, you're broke. You're not committed. You're not professional. If he had a table, if he had a license (or could prove his training), I would try him out. Otherwise, no go.

That seems a little harsh. Most masseurs in NYC with tables either don’t travel at all or don’t travel with a table. Besides the fact that tables are cumbersome, masseurs have no idea if a client lives in a walk-up or a doorman building - either one can be an issue with a table.  Vlad is strictly outcall, so he could presumably rent space for a session on 14th if a table is that big of a deal. 

8 hours ago, d.anders said:

He looks like someone I would welcome in a gym environment, minus a warm, welcoming smile. He looks like a sports massage therapist who takes his work seriously. Except, he doesn't own his own table? WTF. How many clients in NYC own their own table? I wish I had that luxury of space. I can't imagine meeting with this guy in my bed. It's almost impossible for me to take bed massages seriously, unless you're in a hospital and can't get out of bed. A serious massage provider is not going to ruin his body, or put his body muscles at risk, by doing bed massages. Give us a break. If you have extreme talent, which the OP implies, but no table, then you're not serious, or worse, you're broke. You're not committed. You're not professional. If he had a table, if he had a license (or could prove his training), I would try him out. Otherwise, no go.

57 minutes ago, JackNYC said:

Most masseurs in NYC with tables either don’t travel at all or don’t travel with a table.

I don't believe it. NYC has over 100,000 hotel rooms, with visiting masseurs by the hour. I've never done a survey. Are you talking licensed professionals or HE acrobats? All I can speak to is my own experience, and I've had at least 100 massages in my apartment in 40 years, probably more. Maybe only 10% came with no table, and those were during a time I hired HE types.

1 hour ago, JackNYC said:

masseurs have no idea if a client lives in a walk-up or a doorman building

It is easy info to find out, you simply ask before booking the client.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2023 at 8:15 PM, ChelseaWest said:

Recently had a 2nd massage with provider. Better than the first. Seems like he might lean lower bunk, or straddle the two bunks. [end]

Please let him know that if he plans to travel Chicago will provide him with a warm welcome.

6 hours ago, Jamesp said:

I am very reluctant to invite anyone to my place and renting a pace to book him seems like too much project, logistics and cost for an unknown.

He’s had some positive reviews in the threads that mention him. I’ve reached out to see if he travels to Brooklyn and he was quick to respond. Will report back if I ever book.  

• 1 month later...

Bumping this.  So I thought he had another thread or was mentioned elsewhere, but nothing is coming up in search.  Could have sworn I read he cut an hour session down to 30 minutes (but the reviewer said it may have just been miscommunication).

Anything new on him?

22 hours ago, Jim_n_NYC said:

Bumping this.  So I thought he had another thread or was mentioned elsewhere, but nothing is coming up in search.  Could have sworn I read he cut an hour session down to 30 minutes (but the reviewer said it may have just been miscommunication).

Anything new on him?

I think it’s my comment from this thread that you are referring to. Been a long time. Sounds as if those issues may have been resolved. 

Edited by RubMyThighs

Had a 3rd massage with Volodymyr last week, out-call to me, using my table. Just as good as the previous two massages. He did a particularly vigorous manipulation of my quads which was exactly as I requested and apparently needed.

I see from above comments that some members are reluctant to arrange an out-call with V.  I get it, and suggest that V is an honest fellow and will not judge a less than immaculate space. Of course, as is always prudent when inviting in strangers into one's residence, just be mindful to not have small valuables near the massage space. Before setting up an out-call to me, I usually do a PimEyes search on the provider to expose red flags. [end]

Supplement: V's spoken English is a work in progress at the early stage of the work...you get my drift. So avoid complex sentences when making appointments. [end]

Edited by ChelseaWest
supplemental comment

• 1 month later...