HairyXLatino NYC

tenderloin

https://rentmen.eu/HairyXLatino

So I met up with this guy on Saturday.  Meh. 

On the plus side, he is friendly, looks like his pictures, and is a great kisser. 
On the other hand, he promised we would do some flipping, but once in bed he was very resistant to bottoming. When he got into the top bunk, he performed well but after about 4 minutes announced he was cumming.  You know the drill.  three minutes later he was dressing, and with ten mins was heading out the door.  And it feels a little petty to cite this, but add him to the long list of guys who need to learn how to read a tape measure. A nice dick, but not the dimensions advertised.  Par for the course....

And to be clear, while I am not Brad Pitt, I'm not bad looking and I'm careful about hygeine, brushed teeth, being friendly and welcoming etc.  On balance I wouldn't recommend this guy unless insta-fuck is your thing. 

Edited by tenderloin
forgot to add on element initially

I would find the 4 minute fuck and out the door to be very short changing. As a bottom, I tell my tops I want a BFE with lots of foreplay before getting to the main act. Since 1 hour is the minimum fee and sometimes the ads will emphasize you are paying for time only, but whatever, you are paying for one hour of their time.

If they do cum early, I would still want the full hour for cuddling and kissing. After all, this is not something I get to do every night as I don’t have a hubby or boyfriend. And the fees are not cheap these days. I’m regularly paying $300 to $350 for an hour and often more for longer sessions.

On the other hand I can’t recall a time when someone left early. Often they stay around for some time over the agreed period. I luv those guys and often repeat.