Leo_theLion - anyone else experience his massage in Orange County?

TbirdOC

I booked Leo_theLion on rent masseur in Anaheim Orange County. Experience was mixed. He spent most of the time talking…about himself. He flexed his muscles a lot, which he has many. He kept doing poses and the massage was an afterthought. No doubt, he has an amazing body and tool. Just wasn’t worth the money. The happy ending was barely even thoughtful. Basically, the whole hour was weird.

8 hours ago, TbirdOC said:

I booked Leo_theLion on rent masseur in Anaheim Orange County. Experience was mixed. He spent most of the time talking…about himself. He flexed his muscles a lot, which he has many. He kept doing poses and the massage was an afterthought. No doubt, he has an amazing body and tool. Just wasn’t worth the money. The happy ending was barely even thoughtful. Basically, the whole hour was weird.

Did you book a muscle worship session? Cuz if I’m there for a massage I’m gonna be on my stomach and those hands better be working 😒

No I booked an erotic massage. 

23 hours ago, TbirdOC said:

• 2 months later...
18 hours ago, edinbrooklyn said:

He’s wearing Diesel underwear. He’s either being ironic or the photographs are 20+ years old.

He has been around for a long time. He was in SF for a while, I think. He must be early-/mid-30s. And I thought he used to be Israeli. I always found his ads enticing but never took the plunge. He's definitely put on more muscle.

Thanks for the heads-up on him.

• 3 months later...