=== 411 Leo ENERGY MEN ============

mahattan mild age

I saw him last week at energy men spa . What a wonderful experience. Leo is handsome, talented and has the sweet personality. He is focused on his work and ensuring a good experience overall.    Leo’s body scrub  techniques very professional and well-trained , brings u unprecedented enjoyment, relax your mood  !  I highly recommend him , one of the best masseurs in Manhattan 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/11/2024 at 8:46 AM, Kody S said:

I saw Leo last week and had a great experience—body scrub / massage SPA package

@Kody S did you see Leo at Energy Men? Did you book through the spa or directly with Leo? 

Trying to connect the dots here… Leo is currently on the 27 Men Spa one day a week. (The 27 manager Ben has confirmed that Leo’s RM pics #1 and #9 are real.) When I search RM by distance Leo shows up right between Jacob and Allon who are at New Yorker Men. Perhaps he’s floating between all three spas.

Had a decent experience with Jacob at NYM which I posted on last week but NYM is not as nice as 27. Maybe will try Leo at 27.

I am sure that Leo works at HK Men Spa and Energy Men Spa . I really like him so much , sweet cute  , se xy  smooth fit body , great skill of massage.  His hands are the strong and soft that have ever worked on me. They are gentle as well and he checks in frequently. He is one of the best masseurs in Manhattan  ! Will definitely meet him again, 100% recommended .

• 1 month later...

I saw him as well.  He is very sweet. The pics are accurate. I’ve never been to a spa before.  It was ok - dark in the room so u sure what it really looked like.  No one else was at the spa- it was early 11am.  He did negotiate a higher price for additonal techniques, but I did like him.  His massage was good and again, very sweet and cute. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/2/2024 at 7:21 AM, Benbren50 said:

I saw him as well.  He is very sweet. The pics are accurate. I’ve never been to a spa before.  It was ok - dark in the room so u sure what it really looked like.  No one else was at the spa- it was early 11am.  He did negotiate a higher price for additonal techniques, but I did like him.  His massage was good and again, very sweet and cute. 

This is true

• 2 weeks later...

Leo from your spa is a scammer who uses 2 accounts at the same time to trick people! I met him yesterday on a visit to Washington D.C. He didn't recognize me and said he was wearing makeup.

It is obvious that even the article he used in the about me section was written by the same person. 

A total scammer; I researched, he works at Energy Spa and HK men spa. I hope people see the pictures and realize it is fake. 

RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com