FROM MY HOME TO YOURS

Everyday I wake up, the minute I open my eyes and I'm lucid, the very first thing I think about is how thankful and grateful I am to be given another "get up" as I like to call them. 
Many years ago I received an email from a lovely man in Canada 🇨🇦 who no longer sent out seasonal greeting cards but wrote me an incredible, hard hitting and wonderful sentiment that hit me like a ton of bricks 🧱 Years later I'm reminded of his theme and it inspires me to spread that message of gratitude.

Thanksgiving 2023.....I hope each and every one of you has  continued good fortune and good health. We all have much to be "thankful " for compared to the multitude  of people in this world  who were born into discord , war, despair, famine and disease. 

It is also my wish for all of us to be a bit kinder to one another, less judgmental, more tolerant of our differences. Ultimately, none of us is getting out of this world alive and as far as I know,  this is it folks so live accordingly. 

May you all enjoy a safe, happy, healthy holiday and a prosperous pumpkin spice season. Cheers to friendships, excellence, tolerance, gratitude, good health and respect.

Happy Thanksgiving

Feliz día de acción de gracias

Manuia le aso fa'afetai

IMG_5415.jpeg

Edited by Vin_Marco

21 hours ago, Vin_Marco said:

Everyday I wake up, the minute I open my eyes and I'm lucid, the very first thing I think about is how thankful and grateful I am to be given another "get up" as I like to call them. 
Many years ago I received an email from a lovely man in Canada 🇨🇦 who no longer sent out seasonal greeting cards but wrote me an incredible, hard hitting and wonderful sentiment that hit me like a ton of bricks 🧱 Years later I'm reminded of his theme and it inspires me to spread that message of gratitude.

Thanksgiving 2023.....I hope each and every one of you has  continued good fortune and good health. We all have much to be "thankful " for compared to the multitude  of people in this world  who were born into discord , war, despair, famine and disease. 

It is also my wish for all of us to be a bit kinder to one another, less judgmental, more tolerant of our differences. Ultimately, none of us is getting out of this world alive and as far as I know,  this is it folks so live accordingly. 

May you all enjoy a safe, happy, healthy holiday and a prosperous pumpkin spice season. Cheers to friendships, excellence, tolerance, gratitude, good health and respect.

Happy Thanksgiving

Feliz día de acción de gracias

Manuia le aso fa'afetai

IMG_5415.jpeg

That was beautiful, brother. Happy Thanksgiving — can’t wait to see you!

20 minutes ago, myophile said:

That was beautiful, brother. Happy Thanksgiving — can’t wait to see you!

Happy Thanksgiving 🍽 to you as well. I hope you enjoyed wonderful food, friends and or family as well 😘 This jive turkey 🦃 has put on some beef 🥩 You'll see! 😜