411 on NineInDomPhDTall in NYC (cautious?)

GLEE

2 hours ago, chadLA said:

anyone connect? never responded to text or DM. must be Ivy.

Of course it's Ivy. I never met him but I've seen enough of his ad photos to recognize the facial features on the ones that were available, though almost non-existent now. I never doubted it was him from the first glance of his most recent incarnation..

Hi everyone! I have been overly busy with the bookings I have + work, and I'm thankful for all the love, support, and fun I have been experiencing with all of you. I have over 800 unanswered texts, so I apologize if I couldn't get to your text yet. I'll try getting a helper to help with answering texts. I'm discreet and plan to stay relatively discreet. So far, most of my clients have never heard of this forum (most of them beginners and very discreet men having their first or second time), but I'll start asking them to post their experiences here. 

My profile gets about 1000 views a day, so I'd say 90% of the people who hire actually don't have an account on this forum, let alone post here much. The universe/volume of clients is way bigger than we think. My account is new, and I did a video chat with a couple of forum users here to prove myself. Thanks again! Every forum member here who has met Dean in person said he was their best experience, so thanks for the comparisons, but as I said, I did video chat and showed myself to a couple of forum members here and proved myself. 

I look forward to seeing some of you, and as I mentioned, I offer a satisfaction guarantee to everyone I see, and everyone so far has been satisfied. You guys rock. Have a great weekend.

NineInDomPhDTall - https://rent.men/NineInDomPhDTall

PS: sometimes Google Forms doesn't record a form entry; it doesn't record every input. I googled that issue, and it exists; many people on Reddit confirmed it. So, if you'd like, shoot me an email in addition to the form if you didn't receive a reply, and I'll get back to you when I can. Thanks again, have a great weekend.

2 hours ago, HungDom said:

Hi everyone! I have been overly busy with the bookings I have + work, and I'm thankful for all the love, support, and fun I have been experiencing with all of you. I have over 800 unanswered texts, so I apologize if I couldn't get to your text yet. I'll try getting a helper to help with answering texts. I'm discreet and plan to stay relatively discreet. So far, most of my clients have never heard of this forum (most of them beginners and very discreet men having their first or second time), but I'll start asking them to post their experiences here. 

My profile gets about 1000 views a day, so I'd say 90% of the people who hire actually don't have an account on this forum, let alone post here much. The universe/volume of clients is way bigger than we think. My account is new, and I did a video chat with a couple of forum users here to prove myself. Thanks again! Every forum member here who has met Dean in person said he was their best experience, so thanks for the comparisons, but as I said, I did video chat and showed myself to a couple of forum members here and proved myself. 

I look forward to seeing some of you, and as I mentioned, I offer a satisfaction guarantee to everyone I see, and everyone so far has been satisfied. You guys rock. Have a great weekend.

How do we reach the "90% of the people who hire actually [who] don't have an account on this forum"? -- They need to be able to read the past postings about you so they have a true sense of who you are.

Also looking forward to postings by the couple of forum userswith whom  you have video chatted and feel that you've proved yourself. It could be fun.  🤣

By the way, how much does a helper to help with answering texts to a provider get paid now days?

A guy doesn't need to put the entire cock inside someone right away. A guy can put just 1 inch inside, or just 2 inches inside, take it slow, watch the partner, see in their expression if they want more, or/and leave the rest out until the bottom asks for more- whatever people plan before the meeting. What matters is that I do my thing beforehand to help them have multiple orgasms and cum hands-free, and that's what only I do ;)

Throughout my life, I dated guys who were tops before meeting me, and their first time getting fucked was getting fucked by me. Most people I dated. Even before RM, I lost count of the number of guys who had their first time with me, and after getting fucked by me, they became Vers, or they say they "only bottom to" me and are tops with other people, or their partner, or in case of some clients, they bottom to me but before they were a top or even straight :) And some say they only like getting fucked by me, not by other guys.

Some clients are only tops in their marriage, and they came/come to me to bottom, and in most cases have their first time with me and become regulars. And then they only bottom to me - and are a top with their partners. Some say they tried it with other guys and didn't like it; they liked it just with me. Each to their own. 

Thanks for the love and support guys.

NineInDomPhDTall

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...