How do you buy poppers online?

socurious

• socurious changed the title to How do you buy poppers online?
16 minutes ago, socurious said:

Any name I can search in Amazon?

Also, what's the science behind it? Does it make bottoms hornier or loser?

Most gay male sex and fetish shops and online stores sell the stuff. 

TIMSTORE.TREASUREISLANDMEDIA.COM

VHS Head Cleaner

I can't tell you much about them though. This was something I bought back in the early days and never did much for me. I used to keep them around in the event a play partner requested them. 

Here is a source. Their poppers are milder than the more well known labels. The payment process was a little roundabout, but you can obtain poppers pretty easily online.

I tried the linked brand below hoping to actually enjoy poppers. They were milder than most but for me it was a bust. I hate poppers of any strength or brand, period. Taking a hit makes me go limp, lightheaded (in a bad way) and feel all kinds of sick. More power to the large segment of the community that enjoys using them.

In person, in sex shops, you have to ask for “popcorn”, at least here in California. I’m assuming there’s a legal reason they can’t explicitly use the common street name. Technically, poppers are still illegal, but still widely available everywhere. The laws regarding poppers are not strictly enforced, and in some pockets of the US not enforced at all.

SCORPIOPOPPERS.COM

Double Scorpio Poppers. Taking the world by storm. Scorpio Poppers the authentic choice for Double...

https://buyfromben.us/

Ben's prices are higher than those at the local Gay Mart, but not by much. I read an interview with the guy who once ran the popper business, and in it he says that Rush and Super Rush are the exact same thing. I also wouldn't advise buying the larger bottles of poppers, since once opened the solution starts losing its potency.

Not that I would know from personal experience! 🫥