Tips for First timer at the Adonis Nude Party NYC

premv5

Hi all, finally I'll be in NYC at the end of this month and plan to register for the famous Adonis Nude Party NYC.
Looking forward to it! Also it'll be during Halloween. What a timing!

Need tips for first timer. Anyone here can help shed the light?
- "Dancers mingle fully nude" -- What do dancers do? And how friendly are they?
- Are lap-dances go by number of songs or time? and how much?
- Can we touch the dancers? And how far can we go? 😁
- Any recommendations / other tips are welcome!

Thanks all. I'm excited!

• dances mingle fully nude : that's exactly what the dancers typically do. they mostly just mingle with the clothed customers (and each other) in between lap dance sessions in the backroom. many will respond to eye contact by moving to introduce themselves, possibly as a prelude to a lapdance. some are shyer than others and a few can be very assertive...
  • are lap-dances by number of songs or time? : standing rate is $20 per song, with the dancer typically clocking the number of songs. I typically start a session by saying the number of songs I'd like to go for...
  • can we touch the dancers? and how far can we go? : if it's following mutually agreed upon terms (ie a lap-dance), some touching is presumed but any/all limits ("how far can we go?") should be clearly communicated/respected... there are also special "champagne rooms" available should you and your gent both be interested in going a particular distance.
  • any recommendations / other tips are welcome! : I'll leave it to others to offer their helpful hints but, for me, it's really about having friendly fun & tipping your dancers generously...

here's the main thread on the NYC Adonis parties, all 814 posts......I think it also includes some chat about the go-go-style parties (not fully nude) that Adonis also hosts......go thru the entire thread when you have a while to get a feel for the nude party vibe and grab some hints along the way.....

https://www.companyofmen.org/topic/123239-anyone-else-doing-adonis-nyc-tonight/page/33/

• 1 month later...