411 on Jonyhuge

JamesB

10 hours ago, rvwnsd said:

Is it just me or does the wrist in the pic where he is holding his cock look different than in the other pics? It looks smaller to me.

And does the toilet seat top look slightly stretched out/not in proportion with the rest of the seat curve directly under his dick??

Edited by azdr0710

Apropos to JamesB’s post re: filter/photoshop, to what extent can that trickery alter the appearance of the individual in an ad? Can someone go from a 6 to a 9, or a 7 to a 10? Isn’t the individual limited to just some minor tweaking of the images? 

Appreciate hearing from those who can spot photoshopping and understand its capabilities and limitations. If Jonyhuge (and others) area close to their pics, I don’t mind a little enhancement. Just don’t want a 5 who purports to be a 10 to show up. Thx.

3 minutes ago, hwic04 said:

Apropos to JamesB’s post re: filter/photoshop, to what extent can that trickery alter the appearance of the individual in an ad? Can someone go from a 6 to a 9, or a 7 to a 10? Isn’t the individual limited to just some minor tweaking of the images? 

Appreciate hearing from those who can spot photoshopping and understand its capabilities and limitations. If Jonyhuge (and others) area close to their pics, I don’t mind a little enhancement. Just don’t want a 5 who purports to be a 10 to show up. Thx.

I did not mean to imply that he went from 5 to 10 by touching up his pictures. As far as limitations, you would be surprised what a good photoshop artist can do. Let's not even talk about the new AI.
To me if all or almost all pics are filtered and/or photoshoped, that is a big red flag.