SlowDeepZ in Chicago

Nakedchi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys! Zach here. Thanks for the nice comments about our sessions. 

My rentmasseur page is disabled at the moment. I've been having issues with their auto pay feature- apparently they don't take Visa in the US? Anyway, long story short is that because of this I'm not getting any new clients right now. I'm new to this site- anything I could do to boost my visibility in Chicago? PXL_20231202_234808999_MP.thumb.jpg.8df98dfba79691064104c417b52d8afe.jpg

3 hours ago, SlowDeep said:

My rentmasseur page is disabled at the moment. I've been having issues with their auto pay feature- apparently they don't take Visa in the US? Anyway, long story short is that because of this I'm not getting any new clients right now. I'm new to this site- anything I could do to boost my visibility in Chicago? PXL_20231202_234808999_MP.thumb.jpg.8df98dfba79691064104c417b52d8afe.jpg

Did you get things worked out? It looks like you were online just few hours ago.

4 hours ago, SlowDeep said:

There’s always Masseurfinder.

Come visit us in S Florida 😍

17 hours ago, SlowDeep said:

I don't think they have issues with Visa because as a client I've been paying premium with my Visa the whole time. Did you try messaging the webmaster to find out?