Tantric_Touch in NYC?

lanyc

9 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

Yeah.

What's up with that?

Cute kid. Except for the nails.

This guy is very pale and very white, and he looks like an angel or waif. So maybe he's using it in one of the following ways?

"Black nail polish accentuates skin colour and makes you stand out. It can also be quite empowering and give one a don't mess with them look!"
from Urban Dictionary

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/3/2023 at 12:14 PM, Marc in Calif said:

Painted fingernails usually creep me out.

Me too. I just don't understand why a man would have the desire to do that. I saw this guy's ad recently, and I wondered. Then I thought, I've never had a skinny guy give me a memorable massage. I don't like too deep, but I prefer some muscle power. I'm curious to hear if anyone speaks up about their experience.

What is interesting is that the two links included in the post have the same guy's photo for the link; but if you click the first link - it is expired and the photos are of a different guy.  The stats of the two guys don't match and one of them has tattoos.

1 hour ago, Njguy2 said:

What is interesting is that the two links included in the post have the same guy's photo for the link; but if you click the first link - it is expired and the photos are of a different guy.  The stats of the two guys don't match and one of them has tattoos.

yeah. That IS weird.

I responded to the previous profile, so it definitely WAS the same guy a few months ago.

From his ad: I do authentic Ayurvedic rejuvention and create safe space for queer centered healing. I don't think he has much interest HE type massage work (unless, perhaps, if the guy on the table is hot, hot, hot). Given that, he probably shouldn't be posting naked photos of himself, especially to a gay audience. Even shirtless, the guy is sending the wrong message. There is nothing wrong with providing a specific kind of bodywork, so be upfront about it. If you're not selling sex, then all your photos should be clothing on, IMO. I don't trust these guys who wish to play dupe-bate.