411 on AlexxOscar

Bdxhop

• 2 months later...

Hi guys.  I finally took the plunge and it was well worth it.  They are both super hot.  One is def the spokesperson who speaks English (Oscar / uncut 8in) and Alex (7/8 cut?) doesn't speak much English at all.  Oscar will translate for him.  But they are both great kissers, great tops and might bottom for the right guy and dick size.  LOL. they rarely bottom is what I am saying.  But the sex was super hot and a bit kinky.  I was quite surprised and wary of hiring them even though they had quite a few great reviews.  I hope you guys will take the plunge as I did.  : )

• 1 month later...

These two guys are coming back to San Francisco next week and I'm very interested in meeting up with them. I'm assuming you we're looking for more than and erotic massage. I was thinking of going that route but now I may consider more. Has anyone else spent time with these two?

• 3 weeks later...

I have met with them a few times and they are super sweet, sexy and hot AF.  Only 1 speaks English and will translate for his BF. Both have great dicks and tremendous kissers.  They seem to be pretty open to most things outside of maybe bottoming. But never hurts to ask them if you choose to top.  they are both fantastic tops.  Good luck.

2 hours ago, SFChinois said:

I have met with them a few times and they are super sweet, sexy and hot AF.  Only 1 speaks English and will translate for his BF. Both have great dicks and tremendous kissers.  They seem to be pretty open to most things outside of maybe bottoming. But never hurts to ask them if you choose to top.  they are both fantastic tops.  Good luck.

Next time they are in SF I will definitely have to meet up with them. @SFChinoisYou can DM me with any additional info that you may be beneficial.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2024 at 1:07 AM, InterestingGuy said:

@SFChinois

Since there were two of them - what rate did you have to pay? 

Interested also? I'm having trouble contacting them. Trying to see if an East coast trip (D.C) is coming up soon

• 1 month later...