ChanceBrokeBoy

themsg

Sharing with my brethren a recent experience with him.

He's a nice and pretty hot guy, pretty talkative. Massage was B-. The big turnoff for me was his arrogance, which he was kind of proud of... and his lack of respect for what he's doing ("how long have you been doing this?", replies "you mean jerking dicks?").

Was also trying to upsell multiple times.

All in all, not horrible, but I for one won't be coming back.

Edited by themsg

2 hours ago, themsg said:

He's a nice and pretty hot guy, pretty talkative. Massage was B-. The big turnoff for me was his arrogance, which he was kind of proud of... and his lack of respect for what he's doing ("how long have you been doing this?", replies "you mean jerking dicks?").

Do you have a link to his ad?

7 hours ago, themsg said:

Cause he's not really a masseur. 

V6.RENT.MEN

View my profile on Rent.Men

51 minutes ago, soloyo215 said:

His rentmasseur ad lists only erotic, with therapeutic nor sensual greyed out. To me that's an indicator that it is less about the massage and more about the extras. May I ask, how was he displaying arrogance? Was it overall attitude/demeanor, or something he actually said?

I texted him beforehand and asked him if it's a proper massage, not just a rub and tug, and he said it's the best in town (1 point for arrogance, should have raised a flag for me).

During the massage it was both his demeanor and also some things he said like asking me to tell him, unprompted, what I liked abit his appearance, and others which I can't recall (just remember the vibe).

But probably what bothered me more is the way he expressed himself about what he's doing. He was honest I can give him that. It was 100% about the money, seeing his clients as a means to an end. 

I'm not saying some other providers don't feel the same, they just don't feed the urge to say it to a client in their face.

Edited by themsg

15 hours ago, themsg said:

Just curious if when you reached out you said you found him in RM (because he's in both and although I don't use RentMen I feel like i've been quoted that rate before from providers who advertise in both).

Looking at his RMasseur pics, both public and private, his description and the fact that only erotic is checked off, I wouldn't have gone into the session expecting anything other than a rub for a few mins and then the extras to start.  But that boy is so fine that I would have been disappointed otherwise, frankly.  An upsell would have been annoying, since all indications are that the massage part likely would have sucked.