Eric in San Jose

Sammy

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/25/2023 at 7:29 AM, Haremofboys said:

EricXLee is a nice guy. He does not offer more than a massage, just some touching, and is a smooth talker who will make you feel happy even without doing anything naughty lol

Did you ask for an Erotic massage? He lists it on his RM page.

Or did he provide a HE with only "some touching"? 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On 11/1/2023 at 6:29 PM, Marc in Calif said:

As of November 1, Ericso still hasn't received any Rentmasseur reviews.

https://rentmasseur.com/Ericso_Asian

Actually I see 6 reviews that just popped up, all dated Oct 14-16, written by just two users. Seems odd, though I’ve heard from another MT that RM requires two-way chat to have occurred on their site before they will post or approve any reviews. I haven’t confirmed that claim though.

1 hour ago, Sammy said:

Actually I see 6 reviews that just popped up, all dated Oct 14-16, written by just two users. Seems odd, though I’ve heard from another MT that RM requires two-way chat to have occurred on their site before they will post or approve any reviews. I haven’t confirmed that claim though.

That’s the line they give you, usually after they have declined a review and you ask why.  

• 3 months later...
On 11/14/2023 at 6:05 PM, Sammy said:

I had contacted Eric the last time he was in San Jose (back again) and asked home about the reviews being in such a short period of time and from only two people. He became a bit offensive about it and ultimately said that he has no control over who post reviews. I told hime that I wasn't asking to upset him but the I did find it concerning.

We ended up not connecting. I would still be curious to knowing anyone has actually spend time with him other than the two that provided the six reviews on RM.

• 4 weeks later...

I’ve met with Ericso recently but in LA area. Overall great experience. Photos are accurate but not as that level ripped as posted in RM. Massage was great, pretty decent and also interactive. Also gives oral for HE which is what i didn’t expected. 60min for 200$, 90min for 280$. Full service is available but didn’t asked for it

22 hours ago, FredyRay said:

I’ve met with Ericso recently but in LA area. Overall great experience. Photos are accurate but not as that level ripped as posted in RM. Massage was great, pretty decent and also interactive. Also gives oral for HE which is what i didn’t expected. 60min for 200$, 90min for 280$. Full service is available but didn’t asked for it

Maybe you were not what he expected either and he didn't want to miss an opportunity. 😉. How was it? And how is he looking below the belt?

On 3/16/2024 at 9:59 AM, Boaxxx said:

Maybe you were not what he expected either and he didn't want to miss an opportunity. 😉. How was it? And how is he looking below the belt?

Nice hung among Asian size. i guess? And uncut. But not getting boner even after you touch and stroll them a while sadly🥲