Looking for the best deep tissue NYC has to offer

WallaDude

1 hour ago, WallaDude said:

Samet really did get better over the years, since his days at SuperMen, but the problem is that I never seem to get more than 10min of massage. He never shorted me on time, but the time spent wasn't spent on massage.

SamGL is my fav for deep tissue. Also very sensual/ erotic. (And just really handsome and se*y.) But I need to figure out how to better balance the two. Sometimes it's 50m of massage and not quite enough of the rest and sometimes more like half and half. I assume depending on his mood as my signals are usually consistent.

20 hours ago, WallaDude said:

Samet really did get better over the years, since his days at SuperMen, but the problem is that I never seem to get more than 10min of massage. He never shorted me on time, but the time spent wasn't spent on massage.

Oh my. $180 is a steal if you get 50mins of 1-on-1 time with him. Good for you! 

On 9/1/2023 at 4:45 PM, WallaDude said:

So, it's 10 min of massage, 50 minutes of skin-to-skin playtime?

12 minutes ago, MuscleDude said:

Everyone says Blessings is great, but I tried him once and would not go back - maybe it was an off day? I'm a big guy and it's hard for me to find someone who can give strong and consistent pressure, but he is not even in the top 20 best masseurs I've tried in NYC over the years. 

I had the same experience. However he is a very nice guy and has nice apartment. 

12 minutes ago, MuscleDude said:

Everyone says Blessings is great, but I tried him once and would not go back - maybe it was an off day? I'm a big guy and it's hard for me to find someone who can give strong and consistent pressure, but he is not even in the top 20 best masseurs I've tried in NYC over the years. 

Can you list those top 20? Not being sarcastic.  Seriously. Would like to know who you recommend. 

These accounts with low reputation suddenly giving negative reviews one after another about me are highly suspect. 

I always ask each and every client during and/or at the end of each and every session how they feel about the experience, and so far, 99.9% left happy or very happy. Indeed, most of my clients are repeat clients. 

So either you are lying now or you lied when we were together in person, or maybe we never met at all. 

There may be only one way to know for sure:

Please share the date and time that we met. 

If you don’t remember, you can send me a private DM with the phone number you used to schedule the session. I don’t schedule sessions without a phone number.

I specialize in deep to extra deep tissue massage. For an extra deep tissue massage, I ask the client to lay down on the floor so that I can apply more pressure using my body weight. For those who do not like extra deep tissue, I give medium to deep tissue massage on the table. 

I try to apply perfect or near perfect pressure. Regardless, it  is important to clearly communicate what type of pressure you want so that I can know whether to apply more or less pressure. 

Regardless of the pressure you want, I do not use excessive pressure that makes the experience painful for you. If you want an excruciating experience, then I am not the one to visit. 

It is not right, however, to not clearly communicate, or, worse, say words of praise about the experience when we are together in person only to then come on here and give negative feedback after the fact. 

I offer a 60-minute in-call treatment completely free of charge to those who weren’t happy with the experience, provided that they can prove that they actually had a session with me. 

I remain very grateful to those who defended and/or recommend me. Thank you! 

Edited by Alex.Blessings

On 9/9/2023 at 9:30 AM, JayinHKNYC said:

Can you list those top 20? Not being sarcastic.  Seriously. Would like to know who you recommend. 

Absolutely, with the caveat that I'm not interested in "extras" so I can't really speak to that with any of them - will message you directly. 

On 9/9/2023 at 4:50 PM, Alex.Blessings said:

These accounts with low reputation suddenly giving negative reviews one after another about me are highly suspect. 

I always ask each and every client during and/or at the end of each and every session how they feel about the experience, and so far, 99.9% left happy or very happy. Indeed, most of my clients are repeat clients. 

So either you are lying now or you lied when we were together in person, or maybe we never met at all. 

There may be only one way to know for sure:

Please share the date and time that we met. 

If you don’t remember, you can send me a private DM with the phone number you used to schedule the session. I don’t schedule sessions without a phone number.

I specialize in deep to extra deep tissue massage. For an extra deep tissue massage, I ask the client to lay down on the floor so that I can apply more pressure using my body weight. For those who do not like extra deep tissue, I give medium to deep tissue massage on the table. 

I try to apply perfect or near perfect pressure. Regardless, it  is important to clearly communicate what type of pressure you want so that I can know whether to apply more or less pressure. 

Regardless of the pressure you want, I do not use excessive pressure that makes the experience painful for you. If you want an excruciating experience, then I am not the one to visit. 

It is not right, however, to not clearly communicate, or, worse, say words of praise about the experience when we are together in person only to then come on here and give negative feedback after the fact. 

I offer a 60-minute in-call treatment completely free of charge to those who weren’t happy with the experience, provided that they can prove that they actually had a session with me. 

I remain very grateful to those who defended and/or recommend me. Thank you! 

Different strokes for different folks my guy, just because I didn't like your technique doesn't mean other people shouldn't. I was merely voicing my opinion, and didn't say anything bad about you.

9 hours ago, MuscleDude said:

Absolutely, with the caveat that I'm not interested in "extras" so I can't really speak to that with any of them - will message you directly. 

Different strokes for different folks my guy, just because I didn't like your technique doesn't mean other people shouldn't. I was merely voicing my opinion, and didn't say anything bad about you.

And this is why I view posts from users who are barely active on here with a grain of salt. 

You went from “maybe he had an off night” to “I didn’t like his technique.” Each statement implies different things about your experience, especially when presented separately. Didn’t like his technique? Great. Why? You can be more specific without giving a detailed review

All this to say, if you had a bad experience, fine. But no poster should be surprised when a generalization is challenged, especially regarding a well reviewed therapist. If Alex had an “off night” I want to know why so I can make an informed decision about hiring him. 

3 minutes ago, Lohengrin1979 said:

And this is why I view posts from users who are barely active on here with a grain of salt. 

You went from “maybe he had an off night” to “I didn’t like his technique.” Each statement implies different things about your experience, especially when presented separately. Didn’t like his technique? t. Why? You can be more specific without giving a detailed review

All this to say, if you had a bad experience, fine. But no poster should be surprised when a generalization is challenged, especially regarding a well reviewed therapist. If Alex had an “off night” I want to know why so I can make an informed decision about hiring him. 

It's really not that serious. I'm free to give my opinions here - isn't that the point of this forum? Feel free to take my opinion with a grain of salt, it doesn't affect me either way. 

Now, if you want to get back on topic andask me who I'd recommend instead, I'd be happy to answer. 

3 hours ago, MuscleDude said:

It's really not that serious. I'm free to give my opinions here - isn't that the point of this forum? Feel free to take my opinion with a grain of salt, it doesn't affect me either way. 

Now, if you want to get back on topic andask me who I'd recommend instead, I'd be happy to answer. 

Why don’t you prove that you met Alex by giving the date and time of your session. Why won’t you be specific as to why his skills or technique is lacking? 

Why don’t you list your top 20 in public on this thread? 

Your activity history doesn’t show 20+ reviews of providers. Why is that? 

On 9/9/2023 at 9:16 AM, MuscleDude said:

If you're looking for strictly therapeutic there's a masseur visiting NY now from SFL, that is fantastic.  

4 hours ago, MuscleDude said:

I am interested in seeing your list as well.  I think it would benefit the community if you just posted publicly here but I will absolutely take it as a message to me directly if you prefer.

Although I've never peraonally hired Alex, I've been on the forum long enough and heard so many glowing reviews, to know that he's consistently regarded as one of the top ten providers in NYC.

If someone had an experience that they claim wasnt up to their standards, then it does indeed make you question the customer's expectations, not the provider's skills.

Simple logic.