Reece NYC - anyone?

Cliff

There are quite a few big muscle guys with the name 'Reese', 'Reece', 'Reece_NYC' ... It gets confusing.  

THIS guy, if real, looks spectacular.  He has been around for a while with a limited number of reviews and limited exposure here on the forum.  Which makes me sceptical but I would be glad to find out that I am wrong ...

I did put out a feeler this morning to inquire whether he offers incalls. 

5 hours ago, BaronArtz said:

There are quite a few big muscle guys with the name 'Reese', 'Reece', 'Reece_NYC' ... It gets confusing.  

THIS guy, if real, looks spectacular.  He has been around for a while with a limited number of reviews and limited exposure here on the forum.  Which makes me sceptical but I would be glad to find out that I am wrong ...

I did put out a feeler this morning to inquire whether he offers incalls. 

I texted with him and he says he can host “sometimes” and with a lot of planning, as he has a corporate day job. Rate: $400. Hope that helps. 

4 hours ago, Cliff said:

I texted with him and he says he can host “sometimes” and with a lot of planning, as he has a corporate day job. Rate: $400. Hope that helps. 

But then said a week’s notice wasn’t enough and then went radio silent. Oh boy. 🫢

10 hours ago, BaronArtz said:

It could be fun to hire him together with Atule, who is also in NYC at the moment:

https://rentmen.eu/Atule

The possibilities ...

Can you imagine seeing both those BULLS in a room together.  I'd faint immediately.  Just the massive scale... of everything! Would pay just to see them have a nude wrestling match/sex fight...