Gay Bar or Strip Club with Cigarette Smoking Area in Los Angeles?

LocallySocally

I did a search on their smoking laws and I'm not gonna copy and paste the whole thing but it's a big no. California is always at the forefront of health laws. Here's the wikipedia link to read all of it:

I notice for instance all the time on stuff I buy a little warning for California residents due to Proposition 65:

Proposition 65 requires businesses to provide warnings to Californians about significant exposures to chemicals that cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. These chemicals can be in the products that Californians purchase, in their homes or workplaces, or that are released into the environment.

WARNING_1_.png

Not all bars allow you to smoke on their patios, and if you leave the bar to smoke, you can't take your drink with you. Plus, some cities don't allow smoking at bars or restaurants, even on patios, (Los Angeles does allow it, though, on a patio or similar outdoor section).

However, there are bars in the Los Angeles area which do have smoking patios where you can keep your drink with you.

I'm wondering which gay bars have them. Thanks. 

Edited by LocallySocally

On 9/1/2023 at 2:35 PM, LocallySocally said:

Not all bars allow you to smoke on their patios, and if you leave the bar to smoke, you can't take your drink with you. Plus, some cities don't allow smoking at bars or restaurants, even on patios, (Los Angeles does allow it, though, on a patio or similar outdoor section).

However, there are bars in the Los Angeles area which do have smoking patios where you can keep your drink with you.

I'm wondering which gay bars have them. Thanks. 

On the strip in WeHo I know the following allow smoking on their “outdoor” sections: the Abbey, MotherLode, Stache, HiTops, Rocco’s, Heart, GymBar, Cantina, Micky’s, Revolver, Trunks.  

So basically all of them.  And I must admit that by “allow” I mean I’ve seen folks smoking in there outdoor areas and are fine. I don’t know what each’s official house policy is. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/30/2023 at 2:31 PM, LocallySocally said:

Hi.  I was wondering what gay bars or strip clubs in Los Angeles have a cigarette smoking area where you can keep your drink with you and have a place to sit down and relax?  Thanks.

I'm also interested in regular bars--it doesn't need to have a dance floor.

Thanks.

Someone kept insisting you can smoke in the Abbey (cigarettes). They insisted you could smoke cigarettes all the way on the dance floor, but i only saw vaping that deep into the club. I guess it's sort of a continuum give how the space goes from outdoors, partly outdoors, to indoor dance floor, but you can def smoke on the front area and still be need the tall tables, a couple gogo platforms, and the folks eating...then maybeeeee get away with it in the club