411 on TheRed

KnoddingHead

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
9 hours ago, Billj said:

Meeting with him tomorrow in phoenix 

Let us know how it goes.  From the reviews, people have paid up to $900 for an hour!  Hope you're getting a more affordable rate!

Edited by dutchal

• 2 weeks later...

Alexander is in Denver!

I just spent an hour of blissful massage with a most handsome man.  His pictures don't lie.  I'm a sucker for ginger. He has an incredible physique, beautiful smooth bronzed skin with just enough hair to be manly.  Charming personality and fun conversation. I only went for 60minutes, but would have gone for 90 if I had known what I know now.  I left Happy and look forward to our next appointment.  He is staying in a super convenient clean LOHI residential hotel with lots of free street parking.

Edited by Giorgio
I thought he might prefer anonymity even though he shared with me upon first communication

• 2 months later...
On 2/12/2024 at 4:47 PM, Giorgio said:

Alexander is in Denver!

I just spent an hour of blissful massage with a most handsome man.  His pictures don't lie.  I'm a sucker for ginger. He has an incredible physique, beautiful smooth bronzed skin with just enough hair to be manly.  Charming personality and fun conversation. I only went for 60minutes, but would have gone for 90 if I had known what I know now.  I left Happy and look forward to our next appointment.  He is staying in a super convenient clean LOHI residential hotel with lots of free street parking.

How is he a ginger if he's latin? From what I can see in the photos, he looks to have brown hair and tan skin. He's hot but a ginger? 

8 hours ago, DCHere said:

How is he a ginger if he's latin? From what I can see in the photos, he looks to have brown hair and tan skin. He's hot but a ginger? 

He does have a reddish tint to his hair. Got a massage from him today - I would recommend :)