Strange rentmen ad for "rentmen of the day"

coriolis888

Most of us realize that it costs extra money paid to rentmen for providers to advertise as "rentmen of the day"

However, today, there is an add on rentmen titled "rentmen of the day" but in the add, it states "Currently unavailable and not seeing new folks at the moment. "

RentMan Of The Day

Last on: Private
V_MUSCLE
Palm Springs, CAV_MUSCLE

V_MUSCN1LECurrently unavailable and not seeing new folks at the moment. "I take great care of myself by care... 

I can explain and also apologize for the confusion because those legs there belong to me lol 😂 

Everything stated in that ad is true... after a month on the east coast, I decided to put myself away to dedicate myself to my training and my diet without distractions ( I grocery shop, cook food, go to the gym, practice the piano, sleep and repeat 🔁

Now.... this morning I woke up to the most emails I've ever received overnight lol 😂 and wondered "wtf???"  I logged on to my hidden ad on RM ( most that know me know I rarely have an active ad ) and saw that I had hundreds of views, loads of messages and realized that either someone paid to make me RM of the day or RM took it upon themselves to make me RM of the day without my knowledge. 
I apologize for the confusion... my ad is actually hidden and has been for at least a month. It would have been even better if this was done while I was available and when my ad was actually placed in a city I was visiting. 

Edited by V_Marco
Grammar error ( autocorrect )

4 hours ago, azdr0710 said:

Perhaps an exuberant client paid for the promo?

I can assure you that while I've made myself temporarily unavailable and with an ad that's actually hidden, I had nothing to do with this. I apologize for any confusion. 

Just now, Trick said:

You were mentioned on a thread a few days ago.  Maybe that’s what caused a surge in your views.  I for one saw those legs on your profile from a link here.

I was placed on the front page of RM today. Being rentmen of the day wether I wanted to be or not is what's responsible for all the traffic directed my way 🤭

1 hour ago, muslnicknj said:

Hey Vin we got together in Palm Springs maybe 6 or 7 years ago. You’re looking great as always. You must be aging backward like Benjamin Button! 

You're so kind... thank you 🙏🏽 🫂 Let me know if you make it back to Southern California. I still have the same number feel free to reach out anytime ☺️

Danny

9 hours ago, V_Marco said:

I was placed on the front page of RM today. Being rentmen of the day wether I wanted to be or not is what's responsible for all the traffic directed my way 🤭

I guess one outcome is that you have been part of an unintended experiment to determine the utility of being RM of the Day. If you didn't before, now you know!

PS it's always a delight to chat with you when I've been in PS.

1 hour ago, mike carey said:

PS it's always a delight to chat with you when I've been in PS.

It's always lovely to see you and a pleasure to have a chat with you. I look forward to seeing you at next years Palm Springs gathering 😊