411 Matheuz in San Jose

itrashcan

• itrashcan changed the title to 411 Matheuz in San Jose
  • 1 month later...

Was high on some shit, could not get hard, smelled terrible and his pictures are outdated. Scheduling with him was a nightmare because he is rarely sober. Bad experience. 

He creates new profiles every year because he gets bad reviews, and he just creates a new profile. Not recommended. One of my RM client friends also said he was talking ill of other customers as "fat, old, bald, too gay", etc. He charged me 300 but another friend, who is mid-50s was charged 400 for the same thing because he was older. 

This guy should be skipped like a virus. 

10 hours ago, Haremofboys said:

Was high on some shit, could not get hard, smelled terrible and his pictures are outdated. Scheduling with him was a nightmare because he is rarely sober. Bad experience. 

He creates new profiles every year because he gets bad reviews, and he just creates a new profile. Not recommended. One of my RM client friends also said he was talking ill of other customers as "fat, old, bald, too gay", etc. He charged me 300 but another friend, who is mid-50s was charged 400 for the same thing because he was older. 

This guy should be skipped like a virus. 

He has mostly good reviews on RM. By any chance are you the client who left the recent bad review?

And welcome to our forum👍🏻

• 5 months later...