A NEWBIE'S TAKE ON THIS SITE

ICTJOCK

Greetings all!    As a newbie here,  I wanted to say thanks for this site.    I had no idea this place existed until I fell on it this week.   Still learning,  but appreciating the topics,  the views  (whether I agree or not) and the ability to share with others.    Looking forward to learning more and offering input and ideas.     Thanks to those who created the site and for the current administration.    I'm sure I'll be a regular.   Thank you.

20 minutes ago, ICTJOCK said:

Greetings all!    As a newbie here,  I wanted to say thanks for this site.    I had no idea this place existed until I fell on it this week.   Still learning,  but appreciating the topics,  the views  (whether I agree or not) and the ability to share with others.    Looking forward to learning more and offering input and ideas.     Thanks to those who created the site and for the current administration.    I'm sure I'll be a regular.   Thank you.

Welcome to the forum! I've been reading your posts with interest since you joined and enjoyed your perspectives on the range of topics you've commented on. It's easy to tire of some of the adversarial commentary but I think that is to miss the good points of which I'd say there are many. You may wish to alert client members of the forum to your business by posting a link to any adverts you have in a signature (that will appear on each post you make), but if you want to keep your work and your participation here separate by all means do so. Some may gripe, but it's what you want to do, not what others may prefer, that matters! This place can be fun, entertaining and engaging, it is the sum of us all, and I'd encourage you to be part of it. Bienvenue / bem-vindo!