Leather Daddy Recommendations in Palm Springs . HELP!

SHUBEAR

Hello Friends!

David SF has been on my list for a very long time .. I'm heading to Palm Springs in a few weeks and have learned he'll be out of town. BOOO!!! Wondering if anyone has a suggestion for a suitable alternate. 

Thanks!

1 hour ago, SHUBEAR said:

Hello Friends!

David SF has been on my list for a very long time .. I'm heading to Palm Springs in a few weeks and have learned he'll be out of town. BOOO!!! Wondering if anyone has a suggestion for a suitable alternate. 

Thanks!

David SF would have been my recommendation. He does travel a lot, but he possibly might me somewhere in state where you might be able to get to him and then after your appointment come back to PS to enjoy your stay there? California is easy and cheap to fly around in or drive in and to close neighboring states. So it's not a big deal like is sounds in other states. I now live in a state where it is a big deal getting around the state or flying out of the state. But back in my California days, I would fly in state or in the west coast region and be back that evening at home without any inconvenience with relative ease and inexpensively. Just an idea if he'd be willing to see you while away if he's somewhere in the region. Best of luck to you!