411 Mike in NYC New Ad

loop2loop

Texted. Got asked to fill out form for personal info (email, social media, etc) so he can check to see if we will be a good match. Says in his text that if I don’t like to share then we probably wont be a match. 

Maybe that is his way of checking if client is of his preference/type. Providers these days are quite creative. Although it didn’t sit right with me that I have to do this while I’m the one paying for the service. He looks nice and mature from his profile though. 

10 minutes ago, mcskill said:

Texted. Got asked to fill out form for personal info (email, social media, etc) so he can check to see if we will be a good match. Says in his text that if I don’t like to share then we probably wont be a match. 

Maybe that is his way of checking if client is of his preference/type. Providers these days are quite creative. Although it didn’t sit right with me that I have to do this while I’m the one paying for the service. He looks nice and mature from his profile though. 

It seems sketch and problematic to me - I'm not super active on any social media sites but shared them anyway along with my phone number and email, and to simply not reply when someone provides personal information like that is a red flag. 

You can "weed out" clients with a phone call or even by asking for pictures, but then, why even bother advertising to the general public?

Edited by MuscleDude
grammar

9 hours ago, mcskill said:

I didn't know that providers are supposed to not accept clients if it's not within their preferences.... Hmm idk... I'm new here on this site and in the US in general, but that's why I'm into hiring, I don't like getting rejected the grindr way.. Technically we're not in a dating situation.... It's just so weird... 

4 hours ago, francisssgorg said:

I didn't know that providers are supposed to not accept clients if it's not within their preferences.... Hmm idk... I'm new here on this site and in the US in general, but that's why I'm into hiring, I don't like getting rejected the grindr way.. Technically we're not in a dating situation.... It's just so weird... 

Yes. I'll compare this to hailing a taxi who is not supposed to refuse a ride.  Then when you tell them that you want to go somewhere that they prefer not to go, they say 'no, I dont go there'.  If you insist on getting in his taxi anyway, you can expect a very unpleasant experience.  So, why bother?  You're still the paying customer.  If you don't want my $$$, there will be many others who will take it gladly.  Move on.

• 6 months later...

Hm…now I’m thinking of trying him…for a work-out session…followed promptly by a massage 🤣

The overly full beard worries me as it might contain remnants of um **s-eating. Is the beard as full as in the MassFind pics or controlled as shown on his training site?  🙏 [end]