Times Square Mens' Spa - NYC - Review

DavidShaw

This is a strange place and I'm curious how other's feel. I knew that both of the guys at this place are straight, but I figured I would give it a try. Alvin gave a good massage but .. it was weird. He's very straight and so it was kind of a turn off. When he pulled on the rubber glove to jerk me off it just killed the vibe. 

How do you feel about getting extras from a straight male provider? 

1 hour ago, JayinHKNYC said:

I've never had a rubber glove treatment. And even if he's straight, he has done a very, very good passing as gay with me.

Agreed, my experience with Alven has been very enjoyable.

2 hours ago, DavidShaw said:

This is a strange place and I'm curious how other's feel. I knew that both of the guys at this place are straight, but I figured I would give it a try. Alvin gave a good massage but .. it was weird. He's very straight and so it was kind of a turn off. When he pulled on the rubber glove to jerk me off it just killed the vibe. 

How do you feel about getting extras from a straight male provider? 

If I know that they are straight, I steer clear.  I don't support gay for pay.  A true gay guy knows how to please a man.  What!?  Rubber gloves?  What was he getting ready for . . . A prostate exam?  If I scheduled with a knowingly straight masseur, I would go in knowing it will be a strictly theraputic massage.  Some of them won't even go near the glutes afraid to touch the jewels.  No, thank you.  So many others out there who aim to please.

Well Alven does touch my glutes, gives me all sorts of stretching, pays attention to my pecs to my toes. Never once a glove and somehow I always leave happy  

davidShaw was this your first massage ever ? Or just at this spa.  But not sure what occurred would be deemed average or normal 

20 hours ago, deepplease said:

Well Alven does touch my glutes, gives me all sorts of stretching, pays attention to my pecs to my toes. Never once a glove and somehow I always leave happy  

davidShaw was this your first massage ever ? Or just at this spa.  But not sure what occurred would be deemed average or normal 

Definitely not my first massage. I don't remember which of the brothers it was but he was just a turn off. Maybe this Alven guy is better but the whole gay for pay fakery was just a turn off. If you want something less fake I suggest other places like Energy, or Grandee. Paying a straight guy to jerk you off seems sad but I guess it's all part of the fantasy. 

No thank you to energy or grandee for me both not super clean. TSMS could use a makeover .  But to each his own! If you prefer energy grandee go for it.  How do we truly know who’s gay ?  We are paying them for a service, or do you want to just support a gay individual? 

54 minutes ago, deepplease said:

No thank you to energy or grandee for me both not super clean. TSMS could use a makeover .  But to each his own! If you prefer energy grandee go for it.  How do we truly know who’s gay ?  We are paying them for a service, or do you want to just support a gay individual? 

Totally agree about the makeover, I've posted before about the drop in service at TS and the up selling and attitude, etc etc etc... oh well, life goes on and we find other spots, their loss 🤷‍♂️

Edited by JUWS

7 hours ago, JayinHKNYC said:

Most of Grandee have not been gay. Touting Grandee and Energy seems like suspect motives.

I usually do a circuit. HK, Grandee, and energy but I'll check out others in between. The experience at TSM was just a major turn off. I would soon as go to a Tuna massage than TSM again. To each their own. 

10 hours ago, DavidShaw said:

Definitely not my first massage. I don't remember which of the brothers it was but he was just a turn off. Maybe this Alven guy is better but the whole gay for pay fakery was just a turn off. If you want something less fake I suggest other places like Energy, or Grandee. Paying a straight guy to jerk you off seems sad but I guess it's all part of the fantasy. 

Sorry but you lost all credibility with me after suggesting Energy or Grandee. I have had multiple massages with Alvin over the last 3-4 years and he has never used a glove on me. As for being straight? I highly doubt it. Could he be bi? Maybe, but definitely not straight. Either you have an agenda (Grandee? Really?!?!?) or there was something about you that made him decide he needed to use a glove. 🤷‍♂️ I'm calling shenanigans here.