Oppenheimer

MikeThomas

• 2 weeks later...

Yikes. At 3 hours, I'll wait until it's streaming at home or being shown on planes, so I can pause and take a pee break during the film. Did editors go on strike? That's just too long for comfort.

Holding your pee has this surprising effect on your body, according to  science - Times of India

6 hours ago, Unicorn said:

Yikes. At 3 hours, I'll wait until it's streaming at home or being shown on planes, so I can pause and take a pee break during the film. Did editors go on strike? That's just too long for comfort.

Holding your pee has this surprising effect on your body, according to  science - Times of India

@Unicorn We should add onto the “old enough to remember“ thread, remember when movies had proper intermission’s. Sound of music, Dr. Zhivago, Lawrence of Arabia, and dozens more.

I remember back around 2008 when I signed up for the DVR service on our cable system.  The rep on the line kept just telling me "It's awesome!"  I don't think that was part of her script but it definitely helped sell me.  And she was right.  Some guy being interviewed on the radio said "I know this sounds like I'm overselling it, but it changes your life".  He was right.  No more rushing to pee or get a drink during commercial breaks...

• 4 weeks later...