Any Info On Jakestatefarmone In Tampa?

UpAndDown333

On 6/24/2023 at 7:05 AM, pubic_assistance said:

Looks like an FBI trap to catch sexual predators.

That kid can't be more than 16.

All 50 states and DC have statutory laws restricting tattoos to persons 18 or older. (Minors can’t enter into the necessary contract.) Given the extent of his pro chest tattoo, I’d guess he’s quite legal.

9 minutes ago, Peter Eater said:

All 50 states and DC have statutory laws restricting tattoos to persons 18 or older. (Minors can’t enter into the necessary contract.) Given the extent of his pro chest tattoo, I’d guess he’s quite legal.

"Tattoo procedures performed upon a person under the age of eighteen (18) years require the written consent and proper identification of a parent or guardian unless the person has been emancipated by a court of competent jurisdiction and can provide legal documentation stating this fact."

10 minutes ago, pubic_assistance said:

"Tattoo procedures performed upon a person under the age of eighteen (18) years require the written consent and proper identification of a parent or guardian unless the person has been emancipated by a court of competent jurisdiction and can provide legal documentation stating this fact."

True, but that’s a pretty tiny slice. Some boys just look like boys.

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, blck37 said:

Playing dangerous game......

Thx. That’s why I bumped this. There are way too many red flags for my comfort and I’m hoping someone with more hiring experience might have learned more about him.