Stock Bar New Administration

Hi Guys.  My name is Anthony, Dj at Stockbar for more than 22 years and founder of its live broadcasting website. 

We would like to take a moment to express our sincere appreciation for your active participation in the comment section of this platform. Your insightful comments, valuable feedback, and diverse opinions make a significant impact. We want you to know that we read all the comments with great interest and consider them an integral part of our decision-making process.

Your opinion matters to us. We understand that you take the time to share your thoughts, ideas, and concerns, and we want you to know that we value every single contribution. Your comments help us gauge the pulse of our clientele, identify areas where we can improve, and discover new perspectives that challenge our thinking.

Trust is a vital aspect of any relationship, and we want to assure you that you can trust the new management to react appropriately. We have worked tirelessly to assemble a dedicated team that is committed to providing the best possible experience for our clientele The new management brings fresh perspectives, innovative ideas, and a steadfast commitment to excellence.

We pledge to maintain an open and transparent environment where your voices are heard. Our commitment to you is to listen attentively, engage in meaningful conversations, and take prompt action where necessary. We understand that trust is earned through consistent actions, and we are determined to demonstrate our responsiveness and dedication to your needs.

As we move forward, we are excited about the future and the opportunities it holds for Stockbar. We are committed to fostering a vibrant and inclusive space where every opinion is valued, respected, and considered. Together, we can shape the direction of the bar, and your participation plays a vital role in that process.

Once again, we express our sincere gratitude for your active involvement. Your comments inspire us to continually strive for improvement and provide you with the best experience possible. We look forward to continuing this journey with you, listening to your feedback, and building a stronger, more vibrant Stockbar together.

We should be all done with the renovation of the bar by the end of June 2023. Lots of dancers are coming back for the hot season. A new lighting system will be installed in the next coming days that will improve the quality of our live show. New policies about women in the bar and total nudity will soon be put in place.

Warm regards

stockbar-dancers-adrian-002.jpg

stockbar-dancers-frank.jpg

stockbar-dancers-ryan.jpg

Mon Cher Monsieur M, first of all kudos regarding your tenacious longterm loyalty. I also want to add that your post is one of the most articulate heartwarming messages from the community business side of things that I have witnessed. 

For my part, I find the music volume could stand to be notched down a bit. Perhaps those decibels will tamp down with the full floor space soon actualized. 

I think that you do your part to attract talent but the clientele needs to step up to support and sustain the quality of entertainment that is commensurate with end-user customers’ desires. 

Edited by SirBillybob

Anthony, as a values/preferences researcher, I suggest you run a brief anonymous survey for an arbitrary period of time upon venue entrance.

Isolated comments about genital nudity and penile tumescence may be coming from a relatively minuscule subsection of your customer constituency.

You have a huge tap-able client sample all the time. On entrance check-in you could survey the question: On a scale of 0-10 how important is dancer genital nudity in stage performance? 

Why not seek this input from actual attendees? You may be surprised.

Nudity criteria for dancers may screen out the better overall desired yield of talent recruitment. My own bias is more hot guys without obligatory genital nudity. Nudity is conferable hierarchically viz private dance.

You could secondarily ask: If entrance is X dollars without genital nudity, how many more entrance dollars beyond X is show genital nudity worth? 

The results could be stratified across gender identity, age, and local versus visitor status. 

You cannot satisfy all people all of the time. But you can know the predominant majority. The club does not need to bear decision dilemmas in an information vacuum. 

To incentivize, consider a one dollar entrance deduction for short survey completion that takes a few seconds to complete.

You are already smart; smart lives on an ascending curve.

Edited by SirBillybob

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for the update- much appreciated.   I have been going to Stock since before the Ste Catherine location and admire the work you do. I usually visit about every other month and drop a good amount of money.  

It does seem like there are a good amount of customers, but a shortage of dancers. I don’t know all the reasons for that, but I haven’t been as often due to the roster as is. Compared to how it was pre-pandemic it just isn’t the same. Not trying to be critical, but just providing feedback (which I’m sure you have heard). 

I would be willing to pay more for dances, $25 or even $30 if that would attract better talent.  Just a suggestion.  

Again thanks for everything. Stock is fantastic and so glad you are addressing the concerns of longtime clientele.  

One or two nights a week an early evening VIP period with $50-$100 entry fee carrying over to regular entrance hours. Maybe a coupon included for a private song, not same day expiry.

Top-drawer dancers for private worship, muscle appreciation; the dancers as hosts possessing prerogative for range of nudity in public area as well as private. Higher song rates for the dancer. No stage show sequence obligatory.

Barebones staffing.

Option for dancer to opt out of regular hours. He does not need to trade off all his nights and relationships soliciting biz from reluctant attendees. Or he may acquire sufficient VIP pay to take the hit of hanging around the low-yield conventional working hours.

No greater exposure risk for club in relation to morals/vice legislation. It’s no greater or less a brothel than the regular club status quo. 

The good VIP providers stay; others weeded out by popularity attrition.

Optionally, customer privilege to pay a fee for audition assessment attendance and scoring. 

Montreal has a lot of professional gay men with disposable cash. 

Edited by SirBillybob