Anywhere good for strippers or gogo in the northeast? (MA, NYC, PA)?

kkuo92

I'm having so much trouble finding any solid information on what strip clubs are still open and who is where and who is offering what.... seems like covid really ruined everything.

Planning a trip to NYC and to Philly - are there any strip clubs in the area with a mix of guys like not just muscle? That are gay friendly or gay specific? That have either dedicated strippers or at least gogo?

Not sure why it's so hard to find anything - all the social media pages and websites trail off in like 2016 - I just want a crappy drink and ass in my face on my trips

in Springfield, MA, you can try https://clubxroom.com/?fbclid=IwAR0r3_KyRJIENS5fo1gd36SFDWb4AxjqraXfqEjDvSAwgc9JOOacW649bJs   at a new location I haven't yet been to....was last there about two years ago......very casual, guys may or may not be fully naked on stage, but are allowed to be ($$$), may be a bit too twinky for some......except for occasional private invite-only events (BuffDaddy, Adonis), this is the only fully nude bar/club in the northeast....see BuffDaddy's post here and look for other subforum threads here about Adonis NYC.....subscribe to both for emails on upcoming events.....

1 hour ago, I-zik said:

In addition to the monthly parties, the NYC schedule looks like: 

Spunk Thursdays @ The Monster 

Adonis Fridays @ Fairytale 

Spunk Saturdays @ The Monster 

Spunk Sundays @ Pieces 

Adonis Sundays @ Fairytale 

Mondays @ Nowhere Bar 

Mondays @ Fairytale 

Which one is your favorite. 

Nowhere Bar looks like my kind of Diver Bar, but I’m curious about the set up there.

Hi 

Is fairytail lounge open tonight? Or what is happening tonight. I got stuck in the city by myself, all bored. I started to check some of the RM boys, but in the past  I had such a bad luck with those providers, it is always awkwar
any recommendations? 

• 1 month later...

hey, I'll be dancing at Xroom Thursday July 13th. It's a nude strip club.

On 5/31/2023 at 9:13 PM, kkuo92 said:

I'm having so much trouble finding any solid information on what strip clubs are still open and who is where and who is offering what.... seems like covid really ruined everything.

Planning a trip to NYC and to Philly - are there any strip clubs in the area with a mix of guys like not just muscle? That are gay friendly or gay specific? That have either dedicated strippers or at least gogo?

Not sure why it's so hard to find anything - all the social media pages and websites trail off in like 2016 - I just want a crappy drink and ass in my face on my trips

• 2 weeks later...