Nipple Attention~

Tygerscent
This topic is 5649 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest dougiefreshsf

Just discovered this thread - WOW!! I had no idea there were so many nipple freaks out there. I am with you Tyger - when someone works my nipples it feels like I am getting fucked and since I have a very tight hole that doesn't happen very often so I love the attention. For me, if you work the nips I will do just about anything you want - I can't help it, that's the way it has always been. It started when I was much, much younger and had some buddies who wanted to get off (this was high school and later in college) but were really straight and wouldn't reciprocate in any way. Once a couple of them found out that all they had to do was work my nipples, they would drop by when horny and then go after my nips. Once they did that they would talk me into sucking them off - I "resisted" for as long as I could and then they'd 'win'. It's how we'd get around the gay thing - I could claim "I didn't really want to" and they could claim "they were just horny". Now you can turn me into a slut for vanilla or raunchy just by pinching away.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If memory serves me (now there's a challenge!) nipple stimulation causes a release of oxytocin, the little-known or understood “feel good hormone.” It causes a “warm ‘n’ fruzzy” feeling, bonding, calm and, oh yeah, erections. It’s only recently been looked at in this regard in humans but apparently there is an extensive literature in voles (whatever the fuck they are).

Also, I would imagine that if stimulation causes enough discomfort/pain, there could be an endorphan release as well.

No matter how listless Mr. Happy is, a few grinds of the nips seem to wake him up.:)

Oxytocin!!! The so-called “love hormone”! I never gave any thought to such a theory… but oxytocin supposedly also increases one’s trust and reduces fear. No wonder I have trusted so many guys to do such insane things to me while “under the influence” of some nipple action! It all seems to make sense now! Also, oxytocin combined with endorphins most likely delivers a synergistic "feel-good" effect...

Guest TBinCHI

>> Also helps to use nipples suction devices and the infamous

>"snake Bite Kit". Tips: get teh snake bite kit

>suction cups and get them warmed up. fill them with hot water

>and then spueeze them out most of the way and place them on

>your nipples. It;s said to make them bigger and bring more

>blood circulation into them and makes tem even more sensative.

Have tried a couple of online "shops" for the snake bite kit and can't seem to find it. Any suggestions as to where I can find such a thing? Thanks for the help.

>There must be something wrong with me.

>

>Neither rubbing, pinching, sucking - whatever - does a damn

>thing for me?

>

>Is it possible I'm not even gay? :-)

You know Zip, I have had the same issue for years. Guys tell me all the time that I have a set of great nipples and they always want to work on them. Does nothing for me but I go along.

I'll tell you what tho, when I start working my lips and tongue on a sexy set of fantasy nipples on a hot guy I get hard as a rock.

So yeah, I guess nipple work turns me on as long as they aren't mine. x(

• 3 weeks later...

>Have tried a couple of online "shops" for the snake

>bite kit and can't seem to find it.

Well since you are in Chicago why not get them from one of the many fetish shops around town? I think I bought mine pictured below at Leathersport but I've seen a couple different models at Mephisto Leathers and other shops.

Something really fun to do with nipple clamps is to use them in predicament bondage. Clover clamps are especially suited to that use since as they are pulled they get tighter.

http://geocities.com/raulgmanzo/G0423.JPG

Well JT... as a person who has been in a predicament (or predickament as you say... and please be assured that JT does indeed have a special way with words!) over the years I have had a bit of experience... However, I've been there and done that... and have not really explored its possibilities much of late... Still it is always fun to see how much "pleasure" one is able to endure, and predicament bondage is just one interesting technique!

Now I liked Raul's mention of Japanese cloverleaf nipple clamps as well... yes the harder you pull the tighter they grip... Actually, the last guy I was with pulled on my personal pair so hard that the link attaching one of the clamps came undone, which needless to say provided a bit of comical relief as we both struggled to try and get things back together... I ultimately needed to use a vice to crimp them securely when I got back to my home base.

Archived