Music that drives you up the wall

We heard this song on some movie in a stripper scene. I played this video for my partner when we got back home, and he made it quite clear he'd be happy to never hear this song again. Maybe some morning if I have trouble getting him out of bed? 😬

diving deeper, as they say........

"Crazy Horses" is evidently about air pollution and cars spewing exhaust and all that.....horsepower

and that weird thing Donny is doing on the keyboard uses what's called a Portamento Strip

more details in the comments!..........

15 hours ago, Unicorn said:

We heard this song on some movie in a stripper scene. I played this video for my partner when we got back home, and he made it quite clear he'd be happy to never hear this song again. Maybe some morning if I have trouble getting him out of bed? 😬

8 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

Well...it's the Osmond brothers trying to be kool....so the results were bound to be terrible.

7 hours ago, azdr0710 said:

that weird thing Donny is doing on the keyboard uses what's called a Portamento Strip

6 hours ago, BuffaloKyle said:

Pretty much all country songs nowadays. Every one is about drinking beer.

I actually liked a few songs Donny did when he attempted to present a more 'mature' image.  My favorite was this song, which I think is fairly sexy (in a Mormon sort of way, you know...)