New import - Faraon

Rand

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I went way out to the furthest reaches of Astoria to meet Faraon several months ago for a 90 minute massage.  He was definitely handsome and I got semi hard just undressing, which he playfully commented on.  The massage itself showed skill, not the best i’ve had but quite good.  He remained in a t-shirt and briefs throughout, though I had not asked him to wear less.  Towards the end, he took care of me and I lifted up his t-shirt and felt his beautiful chest.  As I was cumming, I reached in his underwear and discovered something hard and large.  How I wish I’d checked earlier.  I was perplexed by his reticence to have offered it, but figured it had to do with my being middle aged and, though somewhat muscular. not in perfect shape.  He was charming, but again some reserve on his part kept me from connecting fully with him.  He had another client after me and apparently keeps up full schedules throughout the day.  He claims people come from far away to see him.  I don’t doubt it, but I did feel the degree of distance out in Astoria was a barrier for me going often.  Expensive Uber ride or complicated and long subway and bus trip.