Thai Wellness Spa in LA

GTC404

3 hours ago, Tony Napoli said:

I'm curious as well. Did you take the plunge @buffoonmh?

So, I took the plunge and Andre was great! He’s only been working there a month. Strictly therapeutic, at least at current, but very, very confident and well versed in Thai massage techniques. He started out a bit timid, but found his groove. And for $125 for a solid two hour massage, I didn’t miss the extras. I feel great! 

Aww... That's too bad... @jeffla

Well, he’s either a quick study in 30ish days, or the folks you refer to were strictly or specifically looking for something else. I will gladly go back to Andre if/when I am in the area next. Worth a special trip? No. But worth it if I’m local and need a massage - most definitely!

Posted (edited)

So, I took the plunge and Andre was great! He’s only been working there a month. Strictly therapeutic, at least at current, but very, very confident and well versed in Thai massage techniques. He started out a bit timid, but found his groove. And for $125 for a solid two hour massage, I didn’t miss the extras. I feel great! 

I chuckled a bit at the “…at least at current”.  I’m in the mindset that if you are advertising on RentMasseur (rentmen adjacent) … “basics”, as we all know them, comes with the territory.  Unless, they really advertise therapeutic only.  Given Andre is not on RentMasseur and just on the TW website…i might, give it a pass for now.  

truth be told, one such “i have my limits” jock asian rentmasseur early on, i heard, is now fully engaging in RentMen-esque activities if and when chemistry is there. Pseudo paid grindr experience for the masseur, i guess. 

any experience with the other newish guy…Andy? 

Edited by TennisPro35