411 on RyanCross

R.Meadow

• 1 month later...
On 1/19/2024 at 11:25 AM, Basstiann said:

He’s very rude. 

Basstiann, since you're one of Ryan's competitors in the Chicago market, I would think you'd have the courtesy not to use this forum to try and smear your colleagues.

I read your long post on a different thread, and I read Ryan's here. You would benefit from some of his education and humility.

He's not close to me and not my type. However, I am sure it doesn't really require knowing him as a competitor, or potential client, to assign the word rude. It really only requires the ability to read a rude and condescending monologue written by Ryan.

Likewise, while I can't testify to his education, reading his writing allows me to assume he wasn't an English or hard science major. His poor grammar, punctuation, and logic skills don't support a degree in those fields from a good university.

19 minutes ago, APPLE1 said:

He's not close to me and not my type. However, I am sure it doesn't really require knowing him as a competitor, or potential client, to assign the word rude. It really only requires the ability to read a rude and condescending monologue written by Ryan.

Likewise, while I can't testify to his education, reading his writing allows me to assume he wasn't an English or hard science major. His poor grammar, punctuation, and logic skills don't support a degree in those fields from a good university.

Okay, I guess Basstiann is better. To quote the first sentence of his post:

the people who is writing here are probably just frustrated guys

😆

6 hours ago, APPLE1 said:

What did you study? Want to compare and contrast our reading lists of the past year? You can ask me to write on any of the books on my list and I'll ask you to do the same with your list, then we can let the others decide who is better spoken and possessing of more depth. I must say though, those who value grammar at the expense of substance tend to never impress me much.

4 hours ago, RyanCross said:

What did you study? Want to compare and contrast our reading lists of the past year? You can ask me to write on any of the books on my list and I'll ask you to do the same with your list, then we can let the others decide who is better spoken and possessing of more depth. I must say though, those who value grammar at the expense of substance tend to never impress me much.

Welcome to the forum, very few providers contribute but some occasionally read it to keep an eye on their reputation.

It's easy to write about a provider on here and say something good or bad about him even by those who never met him or simply don't find him attractive. 

The longer you stay in this forum the more likely for posters to mention you knowing it's not a fair game because you're a public persona while we are anonymous/private. 

My best advice, keep working hard, build up a clientele and have one of them check this site to make you you're not being smeared. 

9 hours ago, marylander1940 said:

Welcome to the forum, very few providers contribute but some occasionally read it to keep an eye on their reputation.

It's easy to write about a provider on here and say something good or bad about him even by those who never met him or simply don't find him attractive. 

The longer you stay in this forum the more likely for posters to mention you knowing it's not a fair game because you're a public persona while we are anonymous/private. 

My best advice, keep working hard, build up a clientele and have one of them check this site to make you you're not being smeared. 

The gentleman in question seems more than capable of defending himself.

3 minutes ago, marylander1940 said:

Without a doubt!

I would simply tell him to get out of the site and ignore it. Some trolling attempts already...

stock-vector-don-t-feed-the-troll-sign-5

That's true of any message board, though. By and large, trolls get bored and toddle away if they're ignored.

Personally, I really value the input of the providers who post here and I think Mr Cross sounds like he has interesting things to say. Plus, there's always the possibility of his finding work here. I've met a couple of providers through this site, one of whom is likely to become a firm favourite.