411 on Marklom

Medin

Does anyone have any insight on this hot masseur?  https://rentmasseur.com/marklom.

He just showed up in my area and don't remember seeing him before.   His rate on his profile shows $180 but he quoted me $200 so wondering if that is a red flag.  Communication hasn't been great so was hoping somebody here has met him and can let me know if he's legit or not.  Thanks. 

2 hours ago, Medin said:

Does anyone have any insight on this hot masseur?  https://rentmasseur.com/marklom.

He just showed up in my area and don't remember seeing him before.   His rate on his profile shows $180 but he quoted me $200 so wondering if that is a red flag.  Communication hasn't been great so was hoping somebody here has met him and can let me know if he's legit or not.  Thanks. 

Unfortunately, this is a scammer using someone else's pictures.  I have no idea if he looks similar or not to the posted photos, but the actual person in the pics lives in Dubai currently.

Just now, DWsoccer said:

Unfortunately, this is a scammer using someone else's pictures.  I have no idea if he looks similar or not to the posted photos, but the actual person in the pics lives in Dubai currently.

Thanks!  I appreciate you letting me know.  

Interestingly, "Marklom" just got another review and it says that the pictures are "accurate".   This is a bit annoying, because I know for a fact that these are stolen pictures.  However, the word "accurate" is tricky, because it's not exact.  It may very well be that the provider is handsome/muscular.......so the pics are accurate.  But they are not of him.  The last reviewer even says that he is "better" than the pics.  Who knows?  

8 hours ago, DWsoccer said:

Interestingly, "Marklom" just got another review and it says that the pictures are "accurate".   This is a bit annoying, because I know for a fact that these are stolen pictures.  However, the word "accurate" is tricky, because it's not exact.  It may very well be that the provider is handsome/muscular.......so the pics are accurate.  But they are not of him.  The last reviewer even says that he is "better" than the pics.  Who knows?  

Okay if you know for a fact then I want to know what the facts are because he messaged me and seems very pleasant. He also called me $200 as is exactly what his ad says. Personally I have a feeling you are hurting his business. When people say I know for a fact then tell us the facts. If you say these are pictures of somebody in Dubai who tell us who tell us how you know this otherwise how do I know that you're not just some burnt client and believe me there are some burnt clients that come on here and say stuff that really discourage the rest of us from wanting to initiate and continue initiating setting up an appointment.

19 hours ago, colonexstacy said:

Okay if you know for a fact then I want to know what the facts are because he messaged me and seems very pleasant. He also called me $200 as is exactly what his ad says. Personally I have a feeling you are hurting his business. When people say I know for a fact then tell us the facts. If you say these are pictures of somebody in Dubai who tell us who tell us how you know this otherwise how do I know that you're not just some burnt client and believe me there are some burnt clients that come on here and say stuff that really discourage the rest of us from wanting to initiate and continue initiating setting up an appointment.

🙄  I invite you to hire him, and then I will be glad to accept your apology.  😘  As I said before, the person in the pictures is based in Dubai, and this person is NOT currently in the US.

Again, it is possible that this person is handsome and muscular.  He might even be a polite and friendly young man.  He is NOT the person in the pictures, so at the very least there is some kind of integrity issue.  Maybe he just wants discretion or privacy, and he could possibly be a good hire.......but he is NOT the person pictured.  

28 minutes ago, DWsoccer said:

🙄  I invite you to hire him, and then I will be glad to accept your apology.  😘  As I said before, the person in the pictures is based in Dubai, and this person is NOT currently in the US.

Again, it is possible that this person is handsome and muscular.  He might even be a polite and friendly young man.  He is NOT the person in the pictures, so at the very least there is some kind of integrity issue.  Maybe he just wants discretion or privacy, and he could possibly be a good hire.......but he is NOT the person pictured.  

28 minutes ago, DWsoccer said:

LOL sister you want my apology? LOL LOL I met him and I would say you need glasses sister. It is definitely him I have no reason to say otherwise I told him that there were some misgivings being said about him so he sent me a picture in advance and the picture is of the guy that is in the ad and I had a fabulous time and I would rehire him. He was exceptional. Now I will not go so far as to say maybe by some weird coincidence he wasn't able to accommodate and had to get someone to step in for him. In all honestly I've heard of that kind of thing. Gays are notorious for running with other gays that look just like them. After all look at all these gay loving couples. Some of them look like twins. LOL apology? We don't think so

On 4/24/2023 at 10:49 AM, DWsoccer said:

5 hours ago, colonexstacy said:

LOL sister you want my apology? LOL LOL I met him and I would say you need glasses sister. It is definitely him I have no reason to say otherwise I told him that there were some misgivings being said about him so he sent me a picture in advance and the picture is of the guy that is in the ad and I had a fabulous time and I would rehire him. He was exceptional. Now I will not go so far as to say maybe by some weird coincidence he wasn't able to accommodate and had to get someone to step in for him. In all honestly I've heard of that kind of thing. Gays are notorious for running with other gays that look just like them. After all look at all these gay loving couples. Some of them look like twins. LOL apology? We don't think so

🙄  Well, there goes any credibility you might have.  You did not meet the person in the pictures.

5 hours ago, colonexstacy said:

Oh by the way I don't know maybe it's because you're confused about the wall that Trump is wanting to build but there are some people in Dubai who do eventually branch out and come to America. Isn't that interesting?

Donald Trump?  Wall?  Are you on drugs?  Maybe that's why you think you met with the person pictured.....😄

DOES ANYONE SEE THIS CONVERSATION? I WOULD ASK A MODERATOR TO REMOVE IT. THIS GUY CLAIMS HE KNOWS WHO I MET. HE CLEARLY WAS NOT THERE. I WISH HE WAS SO HE COULD HAVE FILMED IN THE ENCOUNTER BECAUSE IT WAS FABULOUS. THIS GUY IS ABSOLUTELY HELL-BENT ON HURTING THIS PROVIDER. OBVIOUSLY HE HAS A REASON FOR DOING AS SUCH BUT THIS IS NOT FAIR. TO TELL ME THAT I DID NOT MEAN THE CORRECT PERSON IS ABSOLUTELY ABSURD. I HAVE HAD TWO EXPERIENCES OR HAVE SHOWN UP IN THE PAST AND THE GUY CLEARLY WAS NOT WHO THEY SAID THEY WERE REGARDING TWO OTHER PROVIDERS. MODERATORS IF YOU ARE SEEING THIS PLEASE GET THIS GUY TO CEASE AND DESIST. THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE MOST RUDE PERSON ON HERE. IT IS ABSOLUTELY LAUGHABLE THAT HE IS TELLING ME I HAVE NO CREDIBILITY BECAUSE I DID NOT MEET THE PERSON THAT I CLAIM TO HAVE MET. JESUS. SOME PEOPLE DON'T HEAR SUCH FOOLS THEY ARE LIKE WOMEN WHO ARE SCORNED. AND I BET HE'S THE FIRST PERSON TO SCREAM ABOUT DIVERSITY. AND BEING FAIR AND TREATING WITH PEOPLE WITH RESPECT. THE GUY IS A COMPLETE ABSOLUTE EMBARRASSMENT TO THIS SITE AND THE GAY COMMUNITY.

36 minutes ago, colonexstacy said:

DOES ANYONE SEE THIS CONVERSATION? I WOULD ASK A MODERATOR TO REMOVE IT. THIS GUY CLAIMS HE KNOWS WHO I MET. HE CLEARLY WAS NOT THERE. I WISH HE WAS SO HE COULD HAVE FILMED IN THE ENCOUNTER BECAUSE IT WAS FABULOUS. THIS GUY IS ABSOLUTELY HELL-BENT ON HURTING THIS PROVIDER. OBVIOUSLY HE HAS A REASON FOR DOING AS SUCH BUT THIS IS NOT FAIR. TO TELL ME THAT I DID NOT MEAN THE CORRECT PERSON IS ABSOLUTELY ABSURD. I HAVE HAD TWO EXPERIENCES OR HAVE SHOWN UP IN THE PAST AND THE GUY CLEARLY WAS NOT WHO THEY SAID THEY WERE REGARDING TWO OTHER PROVIDERS. MODERATORS IF YOU ARE SEEING THIS PLEASE GET THIS GUY TO CEASE AND DESIST. THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE MOST RUDE PERSON ON HERE. IT IS ABSOLUTELY LAUGHABLE THAT HE IS TELLING ME I HAVE NO CREDIBILITY BECAUSE I DID NOT MEET THE PERSON THAT I CLAIM TO HAVE MET. JESUS. SOME PEOPLE DON'T HEAR SUCH FOOLS THEY ARE LIKE WOMEN WHO ARE SCORNED. AND I BET HE'S THE FIRST PERSON TO SCREAM ABOUT DIVERSITY. AND BEING FAIR AND TREATING WITH PEOPLE WITH RESPECT. THE GUY IS A COMPLETE ABSOLUTE EMBARRASSMENT TO THIS SITE AND THE GAY COMMUNITY.

Instead of yelling about it, perhaps you should report it to a moderator?? 🤔

• Cooper locked this topic

The thread was locked originally while the moderators reviewed it.  After review, it will remain locked.  We're not going to have this back and forth sniping.  Both individuals have had a chance to give your side and now the members can make up their mind about what they want to believe.  If someone has additional questions for either person on this, feel free to take it to a PM.