Marc_LarsenXL in NYC

RexB

I remember Marc. It's been a while since he has visited. He's from Madrid and travels with friends usually. Vaguely remember he's ok but not a standout experience. Nothing negative though. 

Edited by MmM
clarity

as often happens with Deli threads, there are now two guys being discussed......if one pursues a meet with one of these dudes, be sure you meet the one you want!!.....

@MmM: your last post says you just met Keviin again......your earlier post (before Keviin was introduced) seems to be referring to Marc........just wondering if you can clarify the possible confusion here some may see (who, when, how many times, meet satisfaction).....thanks

9 hours ago, azdr0710 said:

as often happens with Deli threads, there are now two guys being discussed......if one pursues a meet with one of these dudes, be sure you meet the one you want!!.....

@MmM: your last post says you just met Keviin again......your earlier post (before Keviin was introduced) seems to be referring to Marc........just wondering if you can clarify the possible confusion here some may see (who, when, how many times, meet satisfaction).....thanks

I have met them both: Marc once and Kevin now 3 times.

I saw Marc about 5 years ago but he had a different name back then. I think he was using the ever/popular “Fit” suffix like MarcFit or something like that. Anyway, it was a good experience. He looks just like his pics with startling green eyes, a beautiful lightly hairy body, and nice dick. Super chill, polite, a bit quiet. Not sure why I didn’t see him again. I guess he pleased me but didn’t wow me. When I look at his pics now, though, I can’t imagine why! ha ha 

20 minutes ago, Cliff said:

I saw Marc about 5 years ago but he had a different name back then. I think he was using the ever/popular “Fit” suffix like MarcFit or something like that. Anyway, it was a good experience. He looks just like his pics with startling green eyes, a beautiful lightly hairy body, and nice dick. Super chill, polite, a bit quiet. Not sure why I didn’t see him again. I guess he pleased me but didn’t wow me. When I look at his pics now, though, I can’t imagine why! ha ha 

Oh, BTW, for all of you who actually care about height (not me): He is definitely not 5’ 10” as his ad states. Far from it. He’s actually prerty short, like 5’ 6” tops. I remember being surprised by his stature when he opened the door to his apartment. 

14 minutes ago, Cliff said:

Oh, BTW, for all of you who actually care about height (not me): He is definitely not 5’ 10” as his ad states. Far from it. He’s actually prerty short, like 5’ 6” tops. I remember being surprised by his stature when he opened the door to his apartment. 

That's quite a cheat !

I used to say I was 5'-10" on Grindr because people like a taller top. ( I'm 5'-9")...so hardly an obvious exaggeration.

Just now, pubic_assistance said:

That's quite a cheat !

I used to say I was 5'-10" on Grindr because people like a taller top. ( I'm 5'-9")...so hardly an obvious exaggeration.

My feeling is: He’s hot and cute and handsome and sexy and hung and nice and polite so what does it matter? I’ll just be tilting my head down, not up, to kiss those lovely lips. 🙂

5 minutes ago, Cliff said:

what does it matter

Although I agree he's a handsome man and his height wouldn't make him less so....he IS advertising as a top and I know I've never been with anyone shorter than me who I wanted to bottom for.  I tried it once with an old b.f. in my younger years. He was 5'-7" and a bottom. One night he decided he wanted to fuck me. I laughed the whole time...it was so ridiculous. Like being fucked by a mouse. 🐁 We broke up soon after. He was a bit humiliated but I couldn't help myself. It was just too ridiculous.

1 hour ago, pubic_assistance said:

Although I agree he's a handsome man and his height wouldn't make him less so....he IS advertising as a top and I know I've never been with anyone shorter than me who I wanted to bottom for.  I tried it once with an old b.f. in my younger years. He was 5'-7" and a bottom. One night he decided he wanted to fuck me. I laughed the whole time...it was so ridiculous. Like being fucked by a mouse. 🐁 We broke up soon after. He was a bit humiliated but I couldn't help myself. It was just too ridiculous.

Charming as ever