Benyou in LA/WEHO Hard Body Persian

DBWEHO

https://app.rent.men/Benyou?_ga=2.18129401.1760989169.1681420921-716201317.1679349591

Since KristianLA and Sherman Mauc left LA, I STILL haven't found someone I would call a regular. Vers is a must, kissing is a must. He can have a big dick, or a great body, or both, but the real key is talent and passion. This Persian Prince says he's a great kisser, good start! Does anyone have any further insights? 

• 1 month later...

Never confirmed, I mean never even sent his address! I called a half hour before our appt, and he was just plain rude, I told him he was beautiful, but I just didn't think that he had a great personality, and to forget it. He had the nerve to text me and say don't judge my personality if you don't know me. I replied that I knew enough about him to know that he was rude, and that he had no respect for other peoples time or feelings. I was looking forward to it, got myself all ready, and nothing, a waste of time and energy. Pisses me off. 

On 5/30/2023 at 5:03 PM, DBWEHO said:

…I told him he was beautiful, but I just didn't think that he had a great personality, and to forget it. He had the nerve to text me and say don't judge my personality if you don't know me. I replied that I knew enough about him to know that he was rude, and that he had no respect for other peoples time or feelings….

I guess he’s right that you don’t know his personality, but him allegedly being this unprofessional doesn’t really help set a good first impression. 🫠

I’m sorry you had such a terrible experience. If you’re looking for beautiful and kind alternatives of Persian or Arab heritage in LA, consider meeting Silas Siegbert. He’s also been reviewed on the forum before and I can share details on my experience with him in a DM.

Edited by curiousbynature12

On 5/30/2023 at 5:03 PM, DBWEHO said:

Never confirmed, I mean never even sent his address! I called a half hour before our appt, and he was just plain rude, I told him he was beautiful, but I just didn't think that he had a great personality, and to forget it. He had the nerve to text me and say don't judge my personality if you don't know me. I replied that I knew enough about him to know that he was rude, and that he had no respect for other peoples time or feelings. I was looking forward to it, got myself all ready, and nothing, a waste of time and energy. Pisses me off. 

Can you leave a bad review? This type of response should be something everyone should be aware of. Show's how he deals with clients.

I guess that's why he doesn't have many reviews. I found it strange for such a good-looking guy, but you have to keep in mind, when you look like that, oftentimes, they are probably looking for a specific type of client. One that visually looks the same and has money. Basically, they want a Peter Thiel/Sugar Daddy. I guess that crosses him off my list.

19 hours ago, Handsome_btt said:

I’ve met him. He is as described, as depicted, and was pleasant to be around but a little fem for me which took me by surprise. 

I can’t stand it when they end up being secret bottoms. For this provider that was the case. 

I can accept the secret bottoms list themselves as ver in the profile but it is too deceiving if they list themselves as ver/top....