LuccaTwink - Visiting from UK

RadioRob

Normally have seen his ad in London.  He's visiting the US...  finishing in DC and then headed to Philly tomorrow, then to NYC and Boston.  

513044_1678809127_hjaj6zhube.jpg
RENT.MEN

View my profile on Rent.Men

Had a great time with him.  Pictures are accurate and he was a sweetheart.  If you're in Philly, NYC, or Boston...  I would definitely recommend.  

• 1 month later...

Met up with him yesterday. Massage skills aren’t great but everything else was on point. Bit of a language barrier but tries his best. He was responsive + easy to schedule on short notice. I probably wouldn’t personally repeat at the price (400) but I could see how it’d be worth it if he’s 100% your type.

• 4 weeks later...

He has a new profile now 

1038080_1685760672_d3cvkkrhdc.jpg
RENT.MEN

View my profile on Rent.Men

so he finally text me that he in my city. So I decided to see him after all the countless times I try to set a appointment with him. A very bad decision I made of finally see him. The moment he opened the door he had this attitude and this all mighty look like am better than you. Start demanding the money upfront and I told me that he had a lot of limits and wasn't gonna do much. I just left. I had more fun with a model like Milan_twink. That guy was awesome. Don't waste your time with BabyAngelo