Spa Club-formerly KTown Sauna

jmkblnd1

I bought a 10-pack ticket before the pandemic, and when the pandemic struck, the owner decided to bail. I still had some ticket remaining, but when I reached out, they told me that they won't honor any of the purchases made pre-COVID because it's under different management. Like everyone here mentioned, $70 is steep for mediocre service. I'd rather travel further out to Queens and spend the day at Spa Castle.

Checked it out. Same location as KTown Sauna for those that went. The wet area is totally nude and has one tub, steam room and an area for body scrub. Was quiet when I was there but played with one guy. It looks like they're opening more communal areas but they have your typical nap room and various jjimjilbang. Little pricey but they had a Groupon promo that the front desk lady told me about. There's nothing else like this in Manhattan - at least I don't think there is - so it's a welcome addition in my opinion.

Went there. It was a bit of a disappointing. 

the facility is small indeed. Quiet in general both the male wet area and common shared area. In wet area, One whirpool that probably fits 5 ppl max. And one steam room. With open shower wall. When I was there both pool and steam didn’t work well and I had to keep asking them to fix it and it took hours for it to function properly. I had a scrub which wasn’t great either. The guy didn’t know how to scrub and there was still some scrub cream left on my skin after finish and it was sticky. Tipped ok and got asked for more tip.  His English wasn’t good.

there were one or two other guys when I was there in wet area and I sensed they were open to cruise discreetly but because the steam room wasn’t working so nothing happened. 

quite expensive but I guess it’s in prime mid town location. 

41 minutes ago, mcskill said:

Went there. It was a bit of a disappointing. 

the facility is small indeed. Quiet in general both the male wet area and common shared area. In wet area, One whirpool that probably fits 5 ppl max. And one steam room. With open shower wall. When I was there both pool and steam didn’t work well and I had to keep asking them to fix it and it took hours for it to function properly. I had a scrub which wasn’t great either. The guy didn’t know how to scrub and there was still some scrub cream left on my skin after finish and it was sticky. Tipped ok and got asked for more tip.  His English wasn’t good.

there were one or two other guys when I was there in wet area and I sensed they were open to cruise discreetly but because the steam room wasn’t working so nothing happened. 

quite expensive but I guess it’s in prime mid town location. 

So sorry, and so expensive, sadly looks like it won't last because of these faults. It's a shame because this city needs more places for men to gather with wet areas, stream sauna etc..:( 

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Aspen4 said:

I have very much enjoyed a few scrub/wet massages here. The masseur is really friendly and teases around the whole hour. It’s a pretty small place but nice and relaxed.

Was it the older guy (not too old) who gave you scrub? I had one scrub and it was the worse I have had. The guy didn’t know what he was doing. I had sticky cream on my private part for a few days because he didn’t wash/scrub well. Never again. He also asked for more tip after I gave 20%. 

• 5 months later...