411 on Alphapacknik

Lee_jeff

Met with him twice 

Looks better than his profile pictures 

Funny genuine and good personality great lean ripped body and lean hard muscles 

Very accommodating to please you 

I don't hire for penetration sex or BFE so you would definitely have to ask Nic what he'll do and not do.  He's a straight guy but open to lots of stuff just ask him 

2 hours ago, alexslaveboy said:

Met with him twice 

Looks better than his profile pictures 

Funny genuine and good personality great lean ripped body and lean hard muscles 

Very accommodating to please you 

I don't hire for penetration sex or BFE so you would definitely have to ask Nic what he'll do and not do.  He's a straight guy but open to lots of stuff just ask him 

Can you share what his rates were?  

• 2 weeks later...

I communicated with him.  He definitely considers himself straight but not narrow.  

But his list of Don'ts is pretty long (e.g., no kissing) and does not match the list on his ad.  He was emphatic that he does not kiss, yet he lists it on the ad.   CAVEAT EMPTOR.

So I asked about sweaty physical play, and he bragged about what good shape he is in.  I proposed a meeting, and he ghosted me.  

5 hours ago, Andy2 said:

But his list of Don'ts is pretty long (e.g., no kissing) and does not match the list on his ad.  He was emphatic that he does not kiss, yet he lists it on the ad.   CAVEAT EMPTOR.

You did the smart thing in directly communicating with him and finding out the real truth about his don'ts and not relying upon their lists of "into's".  Better to be disappointed after an IM or text exchange than in person. So frustrating when their ad lists  specific things they're into (e.g. kissing) but when asked directly they say NO, NO, NO.