Galactic_Tantra in LA

Guest gworgeiii

16 hours ago, GTMike said:

Somewhat dismissive and pretty difficult regarding communicating/follow-up so unfortunately no longer a fan. :(

@GTMikeAre you only describing the communication or did you have an actual session in which he was dismissive? I emailed with him a month or so ago but he was only doing outcalls. He now is doing incalls in Woodland Hills and I was going to try him. My communication with him has been fine but I would be interested in knowing more details about the actual experience if you can share or PM me. Thx

I scheduled with him earlier this month at my place after a LOT of back and forth, and the afternoon of the appointment he canceled. For no apparent reason. Just “something came up”. Really not cool, at all. No apology, just “sorry can’t make it”. And the emailing through the RM site instead of moving the conversation to texts is ridiculous. Especially when he could easily get a number specifically for his massage biz. Unlikely to try to book with him again. 

On 3/16/2023 at 9:41 AM, TectonicThrust said:

@GTMikeAre you only describing the communication or did you have an actual session in which he was dismissive? I emailed with him a month or so ago but he was only doing outcalls. He now is doing incalls in Woodland Hills and I was going to try him. My communication with him has been fine but I would be interested in knowing more details about the actual experience if you can share or PM me. Thx

As we discussed over PM it was a bit of both. Communication and in person sadly.